Forums

Help › Forums

Loading problems

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 20 2009 10:18 AM (6 replies)
  • BgSuperstar10
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2009 1:33 PM

This game is driving me nuts, everytime i try to play a game with someone else, my screen goes all blue and on the bottom it says Loading next shot or Loading next location. Also it does it when playing by myself and in a tournament. Ive had to withdraw from 3 tournaments this month just because There has been an error. This is really getting me mad. WGT please help.

If anyone else is having the same problem as i am please post below so i know i'm not the only one this bug is after.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2009 6:13 PM

have you tried a different browser or computer.  When did this problem start?  Have you tired clearing your cache?

• Hoofhearted
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2009 7:05 PM

Thank you. I know this has been bothering him the last few days. BGSuperstar and I are on the same comp[uter, and this happens with him on his log in, but I hve not had it happen to me with my log in. I tend to use that silly Microsoft explorer thing, whilee he tends to use Firefox, so perhaps that has something to do with it. Personally, I think he's just possesed, but perhaps clearing the cache out for him will help.

Sincerely,

Hoofhearted

• BgSuperstar10
    7 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 9:47 AM

The problem started on June 2,2009 and yes i have tried 2 different browsers and i cleared my cache last night. But today i was on hole 6 at the June Kiawah Front nine open and it did it again. So i clicked save and quit, and when i clicked continue  Tournament it loaded up as a blue screen and all u can see is my player. So i quit that and tried to play the US Open and i clicked it and i wont load, it is stuck on 0% and it wont go any further. I dont know what to do anymore. I cant even finish a game anymore.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 11:05 AM

Ok, this is a bit complicated.  Please tell me the browser's each person is using and the Flash versions in each browser.  My guess is that there is a strange cookie issue going on since you share a computer.  Do you each log out when you are done?  Have you tried clearing your flash cache which is separate from your browser cache.

• mdelninno
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 4:29 PM

I also have this problem.....occasionally. I have updated flash and cleared cache.

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 10:18 AM

i have this problem now & have posted in another forum,how did ou fix it guys,that is if you did

RSS