Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 6:53 PM

Had a blast as always with Mr Doc ..... caught him after he been to manhattan twice, at least think that what I think he said , lol ....

always a pleasure sir, 

Mush wins 1 up lmaooooooo 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 3:15 AM

Mushy01:

Lol, Mush wins 5 up & right straight at that. From what I remember, was a fun time, even tho I rolled over and' played dead. Congrats on the win m'friend.

Doc :)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 8:30 AM

drmoose:

Mushy01:

Lol, Mush wins 5 up & right straight at that. From what I remember, was a fun time, even tho I rolled over and' played dead. Congrats on the win m'friend.

mush did me like that too doc - it's taken me weeks to begin to get over - full recovery may never happen - it changed me at a molecular level getting whomped like he whomped me lol -

i have 2 games to play as well - if dave or renni wants to bang it out - just holla

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 10:10 AM

I to have two to go. Mushy and Paul do you wanna play a game?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 12:46 PM

duffer19:
    mush did me like that too doc - it's taken me weeks to begin to get over

Yep, the view from my side was like watching a highly skilled surgeon performing an intricate operaton. From his side... I can only surmise it would have appeared as if the WGT village idiot were trying to perform that same operation, in clown shoes, and was failing miserably. But, on the upside , I know a therapist who works cheap.

O.K. Squirrelman, I  is callin' you out. Lemme know when an' I'll clear my schedule, sashay on over to BOF, and endeavor to amaze ( lol ).

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 1:48 PM

Send me a pm and I'll try to get my old Nutz on here. It will be an easy victory for ya and well deserved.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 5:38 PM

You guys surpass humour, humbled? I never felt like this in my life ............... keep it up, Love you guys lmaoooooooooooooooooooo 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 10:06 AM

Had a close match with Paul till he flew in an Eagle on 16. Had a chance to go all square on 18, but my putt off the fringe stopped at the doorstep. Enjoyed the match, well done mate. :-)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 3:52 PM

today i had the pleasure and honor to hit a round @ merion with renniw - it was new territory for renni and he handled it with a members savvy.   the guy could save a par from anywhere and he turned a disadvantage into a hole winner deep in the match - he rallied to 1 down - momentum in hand - and i nipped him for a 1/2 and the win - vgg

i prob remember my hole #'s improperly - but i do know i had a blast with you and we came away with the same ball we started with 

merion gave a proper welcome and showed renni just what fun it is to be above a hole there.

sure had fun, good company and good golfing - thanks

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 6:02 PM

True pleasure indeed Duff, a great match and great conversation, Thank you so much.

RSS