Forums

Help › Forums

Boot from Cabo

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 23 2014 10:50 PM (1 replies)
  • quelani
    219 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 7:14 PM

Well, it has happened again. It seems every time we play Cabo someone gets booted out..It was my turn this time. One of the players timer ran down and on my screen it stayed at .00.I waited a bit to see I it would take us to the lobby but nothing happened so I went out of the game screen and came back in with 4 seconds to spare. I was taken to the lobby along with the other 2 players and lo and behold...nothing happened although it showed all 3 of us there. Out I went again and when  came back I was told I did not return in time .Bull dust! This is happening far too often at Cabo Just another rip off? This happened at 6.54pm today. While I am here I may as well ask if you are ever going to fix the goddamn typing program.

• PhillyGumbo
    22 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 10:50 PM

i too have the same problem, except it happens to me everyday and on any and every course. i was jus leading a match play 3 up and dormie and all of a sudden boom nothing. went back in and it said that i forefeited. wtf. i mean this happens like everyday almost on any course. super pissed!!!

RSS