Forums

Help › Forums

not able to login in

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:20 PM (1 replies)
  • twichipper
    424 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:51 PM

A Player from  my CC cannot log in for over a week now. His name is Pappy931 and been on here for a long time. As a matter of fact he is one of the old oldies on here from 06/2009. below he wrote me in our CC forum:

I'm sending this message on an outside computer.

it's going on a week now and I still cannot make a connection to the wgt website.

All other gaming websites work fine.  I've tried clearing my cache and uninstalled and re-installed adobe flash player, still no results. WGT support still hasn't got back  to me.

I've tried using other browsers and that did not work.

Has anybody had this problem? It would be appreciated if anybody can help me with this issue.

Seeing it would b difficult to contact him, please address this issue to me with any help, and he said he contacted member services but to no answer in a week's time. so

H E L P !!!!

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:20 PM

HI i have had the same issue as well as many other players on site and can not login on IE or google chrome just can not find site main page biut will find other threads which bring up the login details but once entered can not connect to page or server  site certifacte error comes up this site is unsafe  i eventually  downloaded maxthon browser and finally can log in but for me the game does not play well on it i found internet eplorer workrd fine for me for 3 years till this latest hicup but that is not all as of late members are getting booted out of games llosing connection alot  or shots just doing there own think like getting severe kicks  pr hooks when u ding the shot and putts just not doing what they say they should do  last three games on here in alt shot  never finished cos one out of the four got booted out or had load issues apparently evry one is a bit pifffed off  when u bye a product u expect when u get it home it works if not u send it back and get your money back ?  i myself have wasted ball hits xp and etc with all disconnects so are u going to give that back wgt please sort the login issues and what other problems there are this as been going on for the past to weeks as u already no wgt paying customers deserve betre 

cate  ps my cache does not need clearing  already

RSS