Forums

Help › Forums

Golf Balls

Sat, Apr 26 2014 6:06 PM (31 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 2:03 PM

gremlin21:
    Maybe they could set it so worn balls could be only used in practice like putting.

Misunderstanding / misinterpretation:

WGT balls don't wear out like real life balls, they just have a numbered life/useability before disappearing.

The number of strokes (except for putting from the green) has been evaluated to 90 - 125 for the majority of ball types.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 6:06 PM

CerinoDevoti:

DaveStrock:

Sweetiepie I noticed you play with most of the latest expensive equipment including the level 90 Nike ball,,,that speaks volumes,,I rest my case....you will never convince anyone that superior equipment doesn't result in lower scoring no matter their tier level..

I don't think SP is actively trying to convince anyone of anything. One thing I know is the best  stuff at any level is no guarantee of enjoying just playing a round because we feel like it.

I know quite a few people who still uses the Beginner Putter and they putt very good.

Don't forget too...  The better you get the game gets harder to play, regardless of what euipment you are using. It's like the people in the Higher Tiers have not as much Forgiveness as people in Lower Tiers.

Anyway back to Golf Balls...

I wish I had an Endless supply of Top Shelf Balls....  Less say I buy an Unlimited pack Nikes for $20 (just for example) then I won't buy anymore Golf balls ever...  that will be really good....lol   Of course Wgt will get a big rise in their bank account, which will last a week and no more money for them., we will be in trouble then.

The Top Earners of this game, won't spend a cent. Wgt only makes money from people dipping into thier bank accounts (apart from thier sponsors)   Let's say that their is  1000 accounts registered in Wgt...  only 10 of those accounts will actually use thier bank accounts

Don't forget too the Life of a golf ball depends on where you hit it.  Landing in trouble such as Rough..hitting Roads and Paths, Rocks etc,  takes more of a chunk out of it's use by date too.

One suggestion to Wgt.... If we purchase golf balls in bulk then we should get a discount or a bonus...  eg Buy 5 packs get one more pack free....  that type of thing.

-Roger

RSS