Help › Forums

notebook

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 27 2014 11:54 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 5:35 PM

the notebook goes to hole1 on every hole...I have many notes for every hole1, just can't remember where the notes actually go.

Can we get this fixed, so i can keep accurate notes.

• smiks1
    550 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 7:36 PM

Same problem. Worthless like this.

• BenHoganSlam1953
    41 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 6:24 PM

ditto here - has been for a while

• tillysurvey
    3,098 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 4:57 AM

It used to be fine, opening up on the hole you were at.

So it was clearly working, and thus must have been broken on one of the updates.

Can someone from WGT acknowledge that this has been picked up for a bug-fix on the next update, please.

Thanks.

• Elepharon
    146 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 12:28 PM

Same problem here, I wish we could get more information if it's going to be fixed or not.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 8:07 PM

I don't doubt it will be fixed eventually.

Right now they seem to have quite a few more critical bugs to work on.

The real question is where in the bug fix que the fix has been slotted. That is likely a function of how many of the notebooks they have sold. That it seems to be a low priority bug may indicate they haven't sold all that many.

You have to figure the numerous other threads noting the same notebook issue are hurting sales of the notebook too, which may also lower the priority of a fix.

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 8:11 PM

I was thinking of getting one.  But, the low priority of fixing this bug made me realize, why bother.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 8:17 PM

Don't forget not cross referring to Best of Courses and vice versa, and a general notes section.  Different if they were giving it away for free but at $5 a pop it's  taken the proverbial yellow stuff.  

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 8:27 PM

Jimbog1964:

Don't forget not cross referring to Best of Courses and vice versa, and a general notes section.  Different if they were giving it away for free but at $5 a pop it's  taken the proverbial yellow stuff.  

Plus DaddysKat's version is a million times  better and free.

Personally I don't use either I just use Word and  Excel?

• Elepharon
    146 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 12:33 AM

I wonder, considering we bought a product that's obviously broken (and considered a low priority bug), is there a chance of getting credits back? I probably know the answer :-)

• PAGES
RSS