Forums

Help › Forums

New Nike Avatar

Sun, Mar 1 2015 11:33 AM (22 replies)
  • gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 5:39 PM

JUST DO IT. (as in put a damn hat on it before releasing it!!)

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 7:47 PM

pgatoursega:

This new Nike avatar should be available just like the Lexus avatars were free in the lexus tournaments this one should be to you get it when you enter the tourny automatic. I want this though been waiting for a nike avatar for long time. o0

Would be nice if they made it like the Lexus avatar . Put a hat and a nice sweater on it , and give players the option of choice , between #1 or #2 male avatars . Oh and dont forget the female avatar this time . Remember we do have female players , on this game too . :-)

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 5:17 AM

lonniescott711:

Would be nice if they made it like the Lexus avatar . Put a hat and a nice sweater on it

you're confusing two different avatars,
    the one with the sweater doesn't have a cap,
    and the one with a cap doesn't have a sweater on :)

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 5:31 AM

gmaster007:

lonniescott711:

Would be nice if they made it like the Lexus avatar . Put a hat and a nice sweater on it

you're confusing two different avatars,
    the one with the sweater doesn't have a cap,
    and the one with a cap doesn't have a sweater on :)

I`m not confusing anything . What I`m saying is , it would be nice , if the avatar came with a sweater and a hat as well . The avatar from last year , was a nicer avatar ,and is one style , that should be more developed . At the same time, more avatars with hats should be made as well .

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 6:20 AM

u guys left out the other lexus one that looks like a stock avatar with a L on his sleeve lol

and no hat either 

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 7:00 AM

spdemon:

u guys left out the other lexus one that looks like a stock avatar with a L on his sleeve lol

and no hat either 

That one would be the 2011 avatar . I have never payed it any attention . Its also identical to the Ketel One avatar just take the L off the sleeve . That one isnt important . The point I was trying to make , was to add a sweater and a hat to the next avatar . But at the same time , fit the hat so the avatar doesnt look like a dork .

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:03 AM

Done.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 2:12 PM

Funny how 7 days ago I was happy to see what I thought.

Unfortunately I'm one of those players who remain disappointed in the decision to grant free the new Nike Avatar from WGT, someone bought it not knowing it would be given a little later (those type of problems happen daily in the real life), someone other than one was not chosen for this honor and the already open discussion is proof. 

What I regret in this small and subtle distinction is that all players have a flag to which they belong (and for which there are disputes still pending) but all are part of the same community. In theory this is the purpose of the World Golf Tour, toghether fans from different countries for the same purpose, be able to play online golf and all this at the expense of more serious problems than the feeling to choose to give or not an avatar from a (maybe) new main sponsor, such as cheaters and multi accounters. 

We are all part of the same community and it is a sin to feel distinct.

What I'd like to know is if Nike really is so inconsistent to donate their first representation avatar exclusively to American players alone (nothing against you fellas, who knows me knows that I'm a good guy) or if in case it would not be better to offer it, for a limited period of time, at a discounted price, but this is one of the many questions that probably no one will answer, maybe Icon or Bloshoe will write something but it surely will fall by the wayside. 

I do not care anything about the avatar, before I'll buy it I have to collect those of the Loudmouth first and Golf Channel then, the latter certainly much more consistent in what probably represents the virtual golf, communicating in comunity manner. 

World Golf Tour has created this fantastic platform, pity though occasionally find small defaiance on the respect of the players and of course of their customers.

Ciao,
    David. 

• Chazwooder
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 2:23 PM

why doesn't my nike avatar show up on the mobile device?

RSS