Forums

Help › Forums

New way of robbing balls ?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 23 2014 12:20 PM (39 replies)
  • SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 3:18 PM

Now, in our CC we have a fukk up of the week thread....on the list this week are these 3 examples of wgt's latest weapon in making money.

Russell started with this beauty

russellfahey:

Reason for pulling pin,although i cry foul WGT ffs only got 3 balls left now grr.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=18d5b271-e3c9-430d-b902-a2ec017d19a5

SNAP !! FFS

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=d75b4933-dec3-42a7-88bb-a2ed013f473a

Must be wgt's way of making more money , had one of these in 4 years now 2 in a week !!!

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=82e503a5-02d7-411e-94df-a2ef016ea38d

I wonder what the odds are on this set of replays ??

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 4:31 PM

It was ironically funny that you did same thing next day Stu lol.As you've had 2 in a week i reckon it was WGT'S  rite of passage for ya in making TL hehe.

Russell

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 4:40 PM

Hmmm, anyone notice an increase in the amount of B*llshit in the game, and the amount of great players complaining in the forums lately? I do, and it leads me to think that this verification thingy, and the US and Canada only games is only going 1 way, even though this probably aint 1 of those games.

The sad part is, i noticed this b*llshit happening a long time ago (maybe 2 years now) and there is nothing we can do about it.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 5:32 PM

Has anybody noticed that old Squirrel Nutz doesn't play much anymore? I was pretty much addicted to this game, had to play 3-8 games a day. I took a long hard look at what was happening and had one word to say to myself. REALLY. Rich you are almost 62 and you have let yourself get addicted to this game when you have never done drugs in your life. This game can become a drug, I have seen it more than I care to imagine happen to many of my friends. I check in, enjoy the forums, comment, and on occasions play an AS. I will not waste my time or my ball inventory to start out 4 under just to have the game take over on 90% of single ranked round games. I have commented many times in the past that I have reached my skill level here., Unless I do something to get banned from WGT I will still be here and get great pleasure from the AS with my fantastic friends and make a few comments here in the forums. My response to TWO, yes Sir I have, thus the reason for this little paragraph I just wrote. I hope I am not being critical, I am just conveying my personal thoughts. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 5:52 PM

LOL Me thinks there is a message of some sort in those replays that is so subtle I just can't seem to figure out what it is....LOL

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 5:57 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    verification thingy

I am a Verified Reformed ( Retired ) forum troll 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 6:15 PM

renniw52:
    I will not waste my time or my ball inventory to start out 4 under just to have the game take over on 90% of single ranked round games.

How come it is every time there's a comment about WGT ripping somebody off (we'll leave that silliness alone here) you show up with that same tired excuse? Ask Tiger Woods about hitting flagsticks.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 6:29 PM

Found the culprit.  

All will be well now that he is residing at Her Majesty's pleasure.  

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 6:37 PM

renniw52:
    Rich you are almost 62 and you have let yourself get addicted to this game
    I know the feeling. This game is so good and lifelike, it is the reason we come back again and again

renniw52:
    I check in, enjoy the forums, comment, and on occasions play an AS.
    Yep, the exact same scenario here Renn. I have given up on playing my usual 5 to 6 ranked round games a day, plus my usual 3 or 4 games a night against club members in AL or stroke play etc. I only log in to get my XP and my credits bumped up in the hope that somebody takes over WGT, and we all get to start on a level playing field.

renniw52:
    I will not waste my time or my ball inventory
    Ditto dude, and i wonder why WGT has it so that the likes of us would stop playing the game because of this ABNORMALITY.

renniw52:
    Unless I do something to get banned from WGT I will still be here and get great pleasure from the AS with my fantastic friends
    Again, a feeling i hold strongly. A game i love dearly, but feel that i have to be pushed from to break free from also.

renniw52:
    I am just conveying my personal thoughts.
    And that of many other folks on here Renniw. I say no more on the subject.

RSS