Forums

Help › Forums

Golf balls

Wed, Sep 15 2010 1:44 AM (3 replies)
  • Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 12:44 PM

I have a question on golf balls. If you run out of a particular ball you are using in the middle of a tournament why can't you save your game, go to the Pro Shop to purchase more and complete your tournament game. I was in the middle of a game, did not realize that I was on my last golf ball, ran out, and was switched to a starter ball, which basically ruined the rest of my game. Is there a way of notifying us when we are on our last golf ball before we start a tournament as some of us do not have the inventories as others have who have an abundance of equipment. 

Thanks. 

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 12:47 PM

I would suggest checking your inventory before every game.   If you notice you are on your last ball during game play you can go to pro shop during game and buy some more, but they must be the exact same. 

Cheers

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:45 PM

Partsman41953:

I have a question on golf balls. If you run out of a particular ball you are using in the middle of a tournament why can't you save your game, go to the Pro Shop to purchase more and complete your tournament game. I was in the middle of a game, did not realize that I was on my last golf ball, ran out, and was switched to a starter ball, which basically ruined the rest of my game. Is there a way of notifying us when we are on our last golf ball before we start a tournament as some of us do not have the inventories as others have who have an abundance of equipment. 

Thanks. 

there is also a a hit's gauge to let you know how much you have left on your current ball(bottom right hand side)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 1:44 AM

Keep your bag fully stocked. I bought 70 sleeves when they were on offer. Bit heavy now though.

RSS