Help › Forums

Game helps please

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 7 2010 2:30 PM (4 replies)
  • silkyuk9
    429 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:21 AM

Hi.

Ive been playing for some months now but really do find this game very difficult. To be honest I do not have any equipment other than the WGT ones, irons putters balls etc. The reason im wary about putting money in for credits is that the game will not get any easier for me.

I think the real problem i have is the speed that the bar goes, maybe my reactions are not as quick but this is were I get the bad scores, occasionally airing' the club and hitting nothing.

im at level 21 and my stat is 75.64, but really struggling. If i can get the game simpler or slower i wouldnt mind paying a few quid for better equipment.

any advise please?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 12:01 PM

Silky... there are balls that slow down the meter... GI-2 and GI-3 with either a distance (D) or spin (S) letter attached.  Also, the Rapture clubs, if they are available to you, slow down the meter considerably.

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 1:35 PM

I had no idea that there were balls that can effect meter speed.

Mainly, I'm guessing, because not a single one I've looked at has any reference to meter speed in the information box.

Am I not looking in the right spot? Where can I find this?

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 1:39 PM

In the pro shop, look for golf balls with more dots for 'feel':

Feel: A ball with a Feel rating will decrease the speed of the swing meter when the ball is used

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 2:30 PM

Ooooooooooh!

Thank you ccrume. I guess it was too easy to use the same indicator as the clubs...lol

Well, at least I know what balls to use to slow down the stutter-meter. :-D

RSS