no it won't am a 62.8 and still a Master

read again fella u need 40 ranked rounds in at master not 12 like u got 

Can I gift a club to myself?

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2024 1:03 PM

HamdenPro:

reply deleted...

It's threads like these that tell me player's WGT averages are equal to their IQs...just saying.  ðŸ¤“  Nuf sed 🤣

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2024 2:41 PM

pmm711:
    It's threads like these that tell me player's WGT averages are equal to their IQs...just saying.  ðŸ¤“  Nuf sed 🤣

So, is that why you could not help yourself from participating?

The reply I deleted merely pointed out that stats can be wrong for several reasons. In fact, the poster that preceded my reply shows a scrambling percentage of over 300%.

The reason I deleted my reply was due to a PM I received by someone attempting to point out my errors...I figured I might as well delete my post before some troll post a stupid reply.

Well, Paul, you do not disappoint.

I am sure it sounded all nice, witty, and funny (to you) when you posted it.

Nuf sed

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2024 1:42 AM

^^^^ NOT U…go to page 30 and “think”.  

Sheesh Steff, There’s so much posted in these forums about tier advancement one just has to wonder, eh?  And I’ll never stop thinking out loud.  And I’ll never stop wondering why all this isn’t in a FAQ or Help in the app.  If someone can’t navigate this rather intuitive game they’ve got deeper issues.

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2024 8:12 AM

But just think- if there was a place with all that info what would all the self appointed experts and the recognized trolls do with their time?

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2024 10:01 AM

CaptRon48:

But just think- if there was a place with all that info what would all the self appointed experts and the recognized trolls do with their time?

Post to Discord? 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2024 10:25 AM

Robert1893:

CaptRon48:

Post to Discord? 

That was my first thought.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2024 11:27 AM

SamSpayed:
    That was my first thought.

Well, you know what they say?

Great minds think alike.

Of course, they also say: Fools seldom differ.

So, I guess one places his bets and takes his chances. 😉

• skolmaster1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2024 4:06 PM

Im haveing a hard time tiering up been a master a long time what do I need to do to get to the next tier

• GreenLaser
    176 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2024 8:08 PM

skolmaster1:

Im haveing a hard time tiering up been a master a long time what do I need to do to get to the next tier

You need to have played 40 ranked rounds since becoming a Master and have an Average of 63 or less.

RSS