Forums

Help › Forums

New Equipment?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:08 PM (5 replies)
  • CaptainShank
    26 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:21 AM

Just a question for whom ever may know.  Most likely for a WGT admin if they are able to let the playing community know.  I am wondering if there is going to be any new equipment coming out to be purchased?  I am glag to see that a large amount the current equipment has been unlocked to be purchased again, but I would love to see some new stuff come out.  I am dying to try some new irons and new drivers, or even new wedges and balls...anything new?

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:49 AM

Just noticed number 2 at BP from the black tee's 240, no iron will drive that sucker, barely saved par!

• OntarioQuizzer
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:54 AM

Sarge, buddy: You might want to consider picking up a 3 wood and dropping a wedge. Do you really need 4 wedges? ;-)

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 1:42 PM

not anymore I don't! LOL!

• igiveup
    110 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 3:15 PM

I have a question on the new pro shop equipment. As a level  30 Tour Master. I have an R9 TP Master driver, that is now available to a hack....if I read things correctly. But I am locked out of buying the same driver, shown next to the level 0+ version, same specs, as its only available from level 72+.

What have I missed or where is the logic...

Any replies would be appreciated.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:08 PM

I think you still need the tier, so hacks can't buy any of them. I'm a Tour Pro and can't buy any of the level 0+ Master clubs.

They were made available to help out Pros who were shipped to Master, and the sale will only last one week (maybe? :D). They have the same stats, but apparently the levelled up clubs have a somewhat different swing meter. No idea what the difference is though, but WGT said they were a little bit easier to hit.

RSS