Help › Forums

Offer closed

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:05 AM (32 replies)
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:46 AM

imcoola:

didn't cound responces so far. is there one more? If so I'd like the Tour GI-SD Vapor Balls in white

6th and final request.

Enjoy bud !

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:51 AM

gocubs1238:

I'll take Tour-SD Red if your still giving some out if not that' ok. Thanks!

You're a Cubs fan, and as a Mets fan, I know how frustrating it can be to be a fan of a club that just stinks.

So, I'll grant an additional 7th, and final request, for you.

Enjoy and may both of our teams stay in the pennant race til at least september next season !

• gocubs1238
    206 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:56 AM

Haha I'm so happy there is someone out there who understands my baseball frustration. You are the man and thanks so much for the balls! Maybe, just maybe both of our teams will be able to contend for the playoffs next year!

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 12:08 PM

Can I have some... (looks at number already given out)

... Erm, never mind.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 12:20 PM

Dear Marioh...

I am a poor Mariners fan (worse than the Cubs or the Mets) so I possibly deserve at least a dozen sleeves of Titleist Pro V1X's.    Just kidding.  Go Cubs.  Maybe go Mets.   Apologies to Yankee Jim and Richard.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 12:24 PM

LOL-Not to worry, DMM. Would absolutely love to see Mets and Cubs square off for the WS. Already had NY/NY so maybe Chi/Chi. Heh-Mets have to get rid of Omar and hire a kick butt manager like Showalter first.  :-(

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 12:29 PM

How about some WGT standard balls in white.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 12:31 PM

Doublemochaman:

Dear Marioh...

I am a poor Mariners fan (worse than the Cubs or the Mets) so I possibly deserve at least a dozen sleeves of Titleist Pro V1X's.    Just kidding.  Go Cubs.  Maybe go Mets.   Apologies to Yankee Jim and Richard.

LMAO !  

YankeeJim:

LOL-Not to worry, DMM. Would absolutely love to see Mets and Cubs square off for the WS. Already had NY/NY so maybe Chi/Chi. Heh-Mets have to get rid of Omar and hire a kick butt manager like Showalter first.  :-(

Los Mets are a failure.   I'd love to see Showalter manage the team, but I'd settle for Bobby V.   Either way, Omar has gotta go.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:26 PM

IOWA1960:

Yellow SD's please..................and thank you.

pjright:

tour sd orange thanks

Your posts were being audited by WGT and didn't show up in this thread until now.
    Enjoy the balls.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 7:55 PM

Marioh... that's nice of you... to be looking out for newbies who had delayed posts.  There is hope for this world yet...

RSS