Forums

Help › Forums

equipment question re: new levels and tiers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:51 AM (2 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:00 AM

I primarily play the game as a nice diversion, learning to hit the ball from my experience at another golf game website. I took some suggestions in these forums to heart, concentrating on playing a variety of courses instead of St. Andrews all the time to keep my difficulty level up a bit. I went to wedges, good putter and some decent irons as soon as i could and work on learning to use them. I play tourneys and play ranked rounds with a only a couple of friends from real life to avoid the sandbagging problems so well do***ented in these threads..

The updates last night moved me from pro all the way to master tier.  I'm assuming it moves me back to master tee boxes. Not having played the game all that much, I'm at level 30. With equipment purchases now changed based strictly on level, has WGT placed me on a tier with no driver available to me that will reach some of the fairways?

• ST3F0
    12 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:26 PM

srellim234:

I primarily play the game as a nice diversion, learning to hit the ball from my experience at another golf game website. I took some suggestions in these forums to heart, concentrating on playing a variety of courses instead of St. Andrews all the time to keep my difficulty level up a bit. I went to wedges, good putter and some decent irons as soon as i could and work on learning to use them. I play tourneys and play ranked rounds with a only a couple of friends from real life to avoid the sandbagging problems so well do***ented in these threads..

The updates last night moved me from pro all the way to master tier.  I'm assuming it moves me back to master tee boxes. Not having played the game all that much, I'm at level 30. With equipment purchases now changed based strictly on level, has WGT placed me on a tier with no driver available to me that will reach some of the fairways?

Superquote!

• BigRedNewfie
    205 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:51 AM

srellim234:

Same here ... pro to master, L30 & can't reach some greens in 2

RSS