Forums

Help › Forums

Can I get new clubs with spending 'real' cash?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:29 PM (5 replies)
  • Dazman98
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:01 AM

Hi

Just started and I am now at level 3 and have been awared a new driver and a new hybrid.

I went to the pro-shop and said 'buy now' hoping they would be added to my bag of clubs but it says I have to pay real cash to get credits and then i can buy the clubs.

Is this right? Surely once a club is unlocked I can add it somehow but just dont know how.

Can you please help me.

Thanks

Darren

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:26 PM

Clubs cost money in general, but you CAN get credits elsewhere.  Play stroke play to raise your tier and you'll get some credits.  There's also the free offers if you can ever get them to work...

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:14 PM

It does take a lot of patience but I've been able to pick up a couple of surveys a week in the offer section to earn free credits.I usually check them daily and occasionally qualify for one. Don't expect anything to build up quickly. This is a commercial site intended to get you to spend your real entertainment dollars here.

• racerbob110
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:29 PM

Where is the page where you get credits for adding new friends? I got some balls for adding a couple, and I want to add more but can't find where.

• Robertg910
    233 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:40 PM

What I want to know is this?? When the hell are the gonna release the left handed Avatar!!!! Come on WGT get with it!!!

Rob

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:43 AM

Robertg910:

What I want to know is this?? When the hell are the gonna release the left handed Avatar!!!! Come on WGT get with it!!!

Rob

RSS