Forums

Help › Forums

APHRODITE VS TRANSGRESSIONAL-Match 2015

Fri, Oct 21 2016 11:41 PM (116 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:17 PM

Our match Tess should have been streamed..it was a great match.

Yes it was Brock:) Think i escaped from the jaws there:)  The game was played in a wonderful spirit mixed with social banter and some great playing at times.Well done to both teams for getting all the matches played. Would be nice to see the final game which decides the encounter streamed. If we can organize something i will give prior notice in here.

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 3:04 PM

Series tied 8-8-Final Match LIve Streamed on:

Watch live video from ladyluckbecky87 on www.twitch.tv

Transgressional     vs      Aphrodite

papadeux           vs jcgfree

Tonite Tuesday Oct 21 8pm CST -5GMT

18 holes at Merion

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:46 PM

final match has been played and aphrodite came up roses!

congrats to Aphrodite CC - well deserved classy stuff there :)

great matchups, great sportsmanship  and super matches all round!

look forward to the next edition :)

final scores TCC 8 - Aphrodite 9

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:27 PM

Was truly a classic,classy Match-up. Transgressional is to be Congratulated for not only top shelf talent but displaying true sportsmanship and gracious in defeat, There really is no loser (well I got spanked pretty bad by david).

We look forward to the next time. A great rivalry. 

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 11:00 PM

Well Done Aphrodite, great match!

Thank You to everyone for participating. Till we meet again. :-)

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 2:56 AM

always a pleasure playing Transgressional....quite competitive and well managed :)

• ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 12:26 PM

for those that miss the livestreaming on the final game between jcgfree and papadeaux..you can watch an edited version now on my twitch channel

click here >>>> ladyluck87 twitch channel

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 9:31 PM

We have another match play competition that is currently ongoing.  And it was my silly butt that suggested we tangle with those Aphrodite pro's!  Perhaps I can get Foo to post real time results to this thread.  And who is my opponnent, you ask? None other than Agassi1991 (Peter).  *Gulp!*  Good luck to all!

~Cheers~

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 12:10 PM

Scoreboard update. I'm not sure of the actual final scores, but I think I have the winners right so far. Please let me know if I'm wrong. Great battle so far!

Transgressional - 2   vs.  Aphrodite - 3

JJ656  -  Dansamcam

StevenHarkin  - LadyLuck 3up

Farfoo V Simovoice

JcOlson 1up - Massimoneg

Pralaya  V Tarheelfan83

LOLserver  V  Shankette

Papadeaux  -  Ahades 5up

Woodoworkery  -  EGGISWORLD 2up

Solkysten V Demcug

Steinyboys  1up  -  Shukumbata

Dougie4042  V  Agassi1911

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 12:14 PM

Had a great match with Max (massimoeg)! He is a true gentlemen and an amazing competitor. Being Italian, he lived up to his counterpart Rocky "The Italian Stallion" Balboa and kept fighting back after taking my punches.

I think Max would agree that neither of us played lights out, but both solidly. I had him 3up 3 times during the match including a chip in eagle on 11, but could never put him away. He finished with 4 straight beautiful birdies. It took an uphill slightly breaking 8 footer on 18 to win the match 1up.

Great game Max! Thanks for the match. Aphrodite definitely produces/attracts the cream of the crop. It will take us misfits at Transgressional all we have to tilt this matchup in our favor...

RSS