Help › Forums

WGT Putters & other clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 19 2010 10:51 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 12:25 PM

are the wgt clubs worth buying for a small sum of money? i need new clubs and was wondering. any help is greatly appreciated  thanks

bpierce

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 12:54 PM

what do you want out of this game? 

to advance, play tourneys, just play with friends, just play everynow and then but want the shots to be more similar to what you normally hit in real life?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 1:16 PM

I'd earn some credits on the surveys and go for the best. It'll save you changing clubs at every tier.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 1:54 PM

neildiamond11790:

what do you want out of this game? 

to advance, play tourneys, just play with friends, just play everynow and then but want the shots to be more similar to what you normally hit in real life?

If i played this game like in normal life i would quit lmao

• bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 1:57 PM

piztaker:

I'd earn some credits on the surveys and go for the best. It'll save you changing clubs at every tier.

there is a problem piztaker, i can't get credits very fast or often

And neil, i want to have fun but not have spend too much money and get incredibly high scores

thank you guys for your help anyway

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 2:02 PM

bpierce749:
    are the wgt clubs worth buying for a small sum of money? i need new clubs and was wondering. any help is greatly appreciated  thanks

They will help you but only marginally. It takes great patience and practice to be good with those. Neil's questions are where you make your decision-how involved do you want to get and how realistic do you want this game to be for you. It doesn't take a huge amount of $ to be happy with your game if you want to spend a little more.  

ComplexP put together something you might take a look at.  GL

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/18262.aspx?PageIndex=1

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 2:18 PM

YankeeJim:
    It doesn't take a huge amount of $ to be happy with your game if you want to spend a little more.  

YJ... George Steinbrenner is turning over in his grave!  :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 2:57 PM

Doublemochaman:
    YJ... George Steinbrenner is turning over in his grave!  :)

LOL-Pricehcs  has more money than him.  :-D

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 3:07 PM

personally, for the enjoyment of the game I found it worth the $30-40 bucks I have dropped in over the past year. I felt it was well worth it.

• ALByrd60
    224 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:01 PM

I Personally have spent $105.00 on here since joining and it has been well worth it. I can afford it and will spend more I am sure, it's my hard earned money and it is cheaper than what I did in my college days, but I will tell you that I have seen plenty of Master Tier players that the only club they have other than the WGT Starter set is a driver....the clubs I have bought, I bought to improve my game and it did and just yesterday I bought the Daytona Rossa putter and now I one putt most holes where with the Spider I would at least two putt and alot of bogyes and double bogeys so in my case the club does indeed help as with the putter i would miss 3 to 7 ft putts on a regular basis and now i make each one and even made a 44ft Eagle putt on the 2nd time out with the Daytona. so I will continue to buy clubs that for me, makes a difference,  HIT EM STRAIGHT ALL AND MOST OF ALL.....HAVE FUN WITH IT AS IT IS JUST A GAME AND I FOR ONE ENJOY PLAYING IT.    

• PAGES
RSS