Forums

Help › Forums

'Tough-It-Out III': The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open THIRD EDITION!

Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:55 PM (614 replies)
  • Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 11:53 AM

Corwyn:
    Corwyn:
    Any of our last 4 players... let's hear from you!

People are out there and willing to mark. Let's wrap this thing up!

FYI everyone: I've PM'd the remaining players (several times), and since Cerino and I have a tee time on Friday morning, we will call the tourney done then...

... so Micke (hobbe95), Darren (Dazza501), Mati (Matildalgaly) [if she wishes to complete after all... it's OK to change your mind!]], and James (jlucky3333) have another 34 hours from now.

Just post when you can play here in the thread and someone will help you out! And do note, all of you are in the running for at least one possible prize.

Thanks, Corwyn

Sadly, there has been no new word here in the forum, nor any responses to PMs, from any of our 4 remaining players (hobbe95, Dazza501, Matildalgaly, and jlucky3333, so we have to assume that they have all chosen to WD.

We're disappointed not to end with a higher completion rate, but understand that everyone has battled through some very challenging time constraints and personal circumstances.

Thus, we now declare Tough-It-Out III: The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open THIRD EDITION officially over.

We want to congratulate all of our finishers, and indeed, all participants, on being a part of the toughest tourney there is on WGT. And to offer a huge thank you to all of our generous prize sponsors.

The weekend is a time when I really struggle to get online due to family commitments, but I will do my best to post a Leaderboard and Stats wrap-up, along with a tally of all of our Special Prizes and sponsor commitments. Please be patient and bear with me if it stretches into Monday before I get it all posted.

It would be very helpful if players could double-check their own stats standings, and let me know asap if you find any mistakes on the spreadsheets. Thank you!

• Macduff10
    370 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 6:53 PM

I second Dave's thoughts.  Wonderful tournament guys.

• JayO92
    172 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 12:27 AM

Yeah, great tournament.  The only thing I'm upset about is how many strokes I gave up to my own stupidity and poor play :P...

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 12:45 AM

I could unfortunately not participate in the tournament since the beginning but I have been following the results, after all, I am a UL lover and any activity using UL is interesting to me.

What an awesome guy you are Corwin!!!. hosting the tournament and keeping ALL in order with stats, leaderboard, rankings, etc....that is remarkable my friend, congratulations.

I see you & Cerino have now so much more Uneven Lies experience that anyone in WGT!!!, please correct my UL tutorial! ...................LOL.

Regards, Eric

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 10:29 AM

Thanks Corwyn and CD,  had a blast and will enjoy these tournies as long as i continue to play wgt.    Much appreciated, congrats extremely well organized!

• BogieZed
    87 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 10:36 AM

hyena64 said it well AND JayO62 ;)  I'm in the same boat! lol

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 11:32 AM

Corwyn:

Sadly, there has been no new word here in the forum, nor any responses to PMs, from any of our 4 remaining players (hobbe95, Dazza501, Matildalgaly, and jlucky3333, so we have to assume that they have all chosen to WD.

We're disappointed not to end with a higher completion rate, but understand that everyone has battled through some very challenging time constraints and personal circumstances.

Thus, we now declare Tough-It-Out III: The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open THIRD EDITION officially over.

We want to congratulate all of our finishers, and indeed, all participants, on being a part of the toughest tourney there is on WGT. And to offer a huge thank you to all of our generous prize sponsors.

The weekend is a time when I really struggle to get online due to family commitments, but I will do my best to post a Leaderboard and Stats wrap-up, along with a tally of all of our Special Prizes and sponsor commitments. Please be patient and bear with me if it stretches into Monday before I get it all posted.

It would be very helpful if players could double-check their own stats standings, and let me know asap if you find any mistakes on the spreadsheets. Thank you!

Just wanted to pipe in here; GREAT Tournament Corwyn and Cerino. You both did an outstanding job. The effort , dedication and commitment you BOTH put into this tournament was beyond most community members ability. Please everyone , don't take this out of context.  I say ability meaning - the ability to take the time,effort and dedication to "commit" to a tournament of this magnitude.  

Again, on behalf of the community, OUTSTANDING WORK Gentlemen.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 5:16 PM

It was a great tournament Corwyn. I can only apologise for not completing my 4th round but private life has been tough lately and i've not been able to get online at the times i stated on the sign up form.

My congrats go to all players who won a prize!

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2013 1:52 PM

You both did an outstanding job. The effort , dedication and commitment you BOTH put into this tournament was beyond most community members ability. 

most exciting thing i have been a part of since joining wgt it takes a lot of patience to pull these off,, outstanding work gentlemen,   :)

repeat costumer for sure..  :)

RSS