Forums

Help › Forums

Profile page through Facebook.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 8 2014 10:13 PM (22 replies)
  • ESpence1
    156 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 6:50 AM

I am told there are supposed to be buttons on my profile page to add/remove freinds and message other players.  Also to send invitations to people to join WGT.  None of these are on the page.  Is this something to do with the Facebook log in or some other glitch in the syncing?

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 10:43 AM

In order to do so to invite enter their E-Mail address is one way see attached :

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 11:25 AM

hyena64:

ESpence1:
    I am told there are supposed to be buttons on my profile page to add/remove freinds and message other players. 

The buttons to add or remove friends is on that players profile itself. You go to that players profile & on top you will see add as friend, remove friend, etc.  Message buttons are there as well.             :-)

oops knew forgot to mention that my bad

• ESpence1
    156 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 11:46 AM

hyena64:

ESpence1:
    I am told there are supposed to be buttons on my profile page to add/remove freinds and message other players. 

The buttons to add or remove friends is on that players profile itself. You go to that players profile & on top you will see add as friend, remove friend, etc.  Message buttons are there as well.             :-)

Sorry I said it wrong but I just double checked it with three different random players and the buttons are not there.  Nothing in the top portion of the profile.  I beleive they are to be above the line coming out from the avatar picture and that area is blank .

• ESpence1
    156 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 11:53 AM

HWei:

In order to do so to invite enter their E-Mail address is one way see attached :

Your attachments failed to make the cyber transistion.  I understand about that part using e-mail address.  However I can find no place to add an e-mail address to send it.  People playing through Facebook do not log in through WGT.com.  When you try that it tells you it appears you have an account with facebook.  Then when clicked it sends you in through Facebook which totally bypasses the normal WGT login page with the invite freinds option on it.  Someone else sent my a screen capture of that page.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 1:12 PM

ESpence1:

HWei:

Your attachments failed to make the cyber transistion.  I understand about that part using e-mail address.  However I can find no place to add an e-mail address to send it.  People playing through Facebook do not log in through WGT.com.  When you try that it tells you it appears you have an account with facebook.  Then when clicked it sends you in through Facebook which totally bypasses the normal WGT login page with the invite freinds option on it.  Someone else sent my a screen capture of that page.

At least tried I never had the liberty to play via Facebook only on WGT even thought I also Have Facebook as well . Sry

• ESpence1
    156 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 2:30 PM

Thanks I appreciate the attempt.if this doesn't get any results will send a query directly to WGT. 

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 3:28 PM

You need to go to a  player or friends profile page and click add or remove. Hope that helps..  

• ESpence1
    156 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:03 AM

As I mentioned above in a reply no matter  what players profile I go to there are no buttons for the "freind" functions.  I just looked at another 4 this morning and there were no buttons to click. 

RSS