Forums

Help › Forums

Is it me, wgt, or is it memorex

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:52 AM (1 replies)
  • wayfader
    50 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 3:24 PM

Today is my first day playing since the new pin placement , and new player set up lay out. I've been breezing through forums, mostly with any bug reports or problems with new layout. Also on fixes that have been incorporated. I was on from 12:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m central time infrequently and had a much smoother pc performance with just the usual erratic behavior I've grown accustomed to. My desk top is 4 years old. A lot of Australians and united kingdom, but not many others. It was difficult at times to get a game, so I just assumed that the server, or player loads where low for the site. Since then I've played a couple games, with a few hours in between, and load times,more enhanced erraticness that is not what I'm used to, and lots of pop up blocker interruptions. I've been experiencing disconnections that are not being alerted to in the usual manner. I've reloaded at home page, scanned my pc, rebooted, and even uninstalled "rarely" and "infrequently" software using control panel add or remove. Still, the glitches are present. Is this because of a high end load on your(wgt) end, or is it the new lay outs and their tweaking needs, Or is it my punch card computer..lol. I don't know if this is a bug report or my miserly alter ego trying to hustle free fix it's from you binary folk.

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:52 AM

well  i though is was  my comp  but having the same issues  tried several time s to play  multiple player  but always  someone  in group won.t load or freezes 

RSS