Forums

Help › Forums

Well folks to many cheats in WGT

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 14 2013 12:03 PM (21 replies)
  • bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 6:27 PM

Three years to make tour master? Still don't know the difference between "to," "too," and "two"? Can't write a post por cheeto? Why would anyone take you seriously.

• pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 6:29 PM

So what.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 7:39 PM

Geahry1:

You Tube has it all folks fire away cheaters.Took me 3 years to get tour master.Playing the game right.

I must say, I am truly impressed. It took you 3 years to make TM...while only having been a member for slightly less than 2 years...can we assume you played for a year under another account?

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 7:55 PM

I'm amazed it took him 3 years and 290 posts to find the cheat eng.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 8:04 PM

Ducati916:
    It took you 3 years to make TM...while only having been a member for slightly less than 2 years...can we assume you played for a year under another account?

LMBO!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 11:32 PM

MBaggese:
    Ducati916:
    It took you 3 years to make TM...while only having been a member for slightly less than 2 years...can we assume you played for a year under another account?

Actually Space Time Continuum makes this possible:

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 6:52 AM

So.. My wife asked me the other day-"why don't you golf with Jack anymore?" I said - "would you play with a lying, cheating bazztard that steps on your ball whenever your back is turned ?"

When she said - hell no, I informed her that Jack won't either. :)

Geahry: Ignore the cheats and play your own game. This site is composed of people. Some are good and some are bad. A lot like the real world !

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 6:59 AM

Romax:

So.. My wife asked me the other day-"why don't you golf with Jack anymore?" I said - "would you play with a lying, cheating bazztard that steps on your ball whenever your back is turned ?"

LOL.....

• Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 7:23 AM

Romax:

Geahry: Ignore the cheats and play your own game. This site is composed of people. Some are good and some are bad. A lot like the real world !

lmao Romax this is first reply i have liked or will ever like.Funny stuff and yes i play to have fun.I like to see what all these Morons have to say on here.Most is more dumb then my posts that dont make sense if that makes sense :/.Romax ur a good guy and was fun to play alternate with somehow i lost you a year ago on my friends list.Me and you and Caddie would play some rounds your a Top notch Player and i enjoyed playing on your team and against ya we had some good laughs.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 7:46 AM

WHAT A PILE OF CRAP, Your "youtube" video the guy MISSES THE DING ANYWAY using starter equipment & with whatever he's using to slow meter down.  what a total idiot.  Starter clubs have slow meter anyway, and HE STILL MISSED THE DING.  So much of using a cheat software to HIT THE DING!  These losers who can't play the game or havn't spent time learning how to play the different courses should all be banned, all they're doing is trying to give the good players a bad name because they cant play, and also draging WGT down to their scummy level.  These are just KIDS who play their xbox and cant complete a level without having to have "unlimited lives, ammo" saddo's go back to playing grand theft auto where you belong

The title of this post was "too many cheats on WGT"

The players who probably cheat are the players who can only score 66 at St Andrews, and no not know how to play the game. They wouldn't be any threat to any one.  I've been here a long time and I've yet to see any player who is any good and wins ready go's cheat using some sort of advantage. You say "TOO MANY CHEATS", so WHERE ARE THEY???  COme on, I would like to know where they all are??/

RSS