Forums

Help › Forums

Help getting access to other courses

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 28 2010 1:59 PM (4 replies)
  • TheDon32
    23 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 6:27 AM

I only have access to St. Andrews and Kiawah Island for stroke play and closest to the pin. I can play Oakmont and Bethpage in turnament form only. I can not access any other course for stroke play and the FAQ suggest that I should be able to play all the courses.

Am I missing something??

Thanks.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 10:37 AM

Yes the are not available yet. But on a positive note we now know what stroke play courses we will be able to play in the future. I for one look forward to Wolf Creek.

• TheDon32
    23 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 12:45 PM

I see....so, these are courses that we will have access to at some point. But for now they are simply there to tease us...

I'm cool with that.

• nicknaron
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 1:39 PM

No sorry he's not right, I dont think he understood your question... and unless there was some sort of error due to the update, you should be able to play both oakmont and bethpage in stroke play multiplayer and single player as well as match play for both. If you dont have the ability to it's either an error due to update or some new feature where maybe you have to earn the option.. but I don't see that being viable either.. maybe youre just missing something thats right in front of you or there's an error... my only suggestions

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 1:59 PM

Hi guys,

You can play St. Andrews, Bethpage Black, Kiawah Island and Oakmont in full tee-to-green stroke play.  The rest of the courses were photographed only for the CTTH mode of play.

There are no plans at this time to convert any of the current CTTH courses to full stroke play because we have already begun production on our next course.  There just isn't time to go back and shoot those other CTTH courses for full play just yet.  I'm not saying they won't ever be available (excepting Bali), but it's not on the plan right now.

RSS