Forums

Help › Forums

Big Break challenges?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 25 2010 8:33 PM (7 replies)
  • DightonBlue
    42 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 4:57 PM

How about teaming up with The Golf Channel's Big Break television show and offering weekly challenges like the ones shown each week?  Yeah, we're probably talking a LOT of work and it would likely require BB telling you about the challenges well in advance of the airdate, but how cool would it be to watch BB and then play the challenges?

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 7:12 PM

DightonBlue:

How about teaming up with The Golf Channel's Big Break television show and offering weekly challenges like the ones shown each week?  Yeah, we're probably talking a LOT of work and it would likely require BB telling you about the challenges well in advance of the airdate, but how cool would it be to watch BB and then play the challenges?

I agree, and i'm not trying to be mean when I say WGT has more important issues first.  Like the sandbagging and disconects and multiple accounts.  It's a great idea but I think we wouldn't see it anytime soon. 

-King

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 11:06 AM

excellent idea.    I am sure it will go on their wish list.

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 12:03 PM

i like the idea of challenges but not from a TV show that 1)  we dont get it here in Britain 2) too much work for WGT to keep up with it

an idea would be to have WGT set daily challenges for Credits i.e Longest drive of the daY, longest putt of the day, most eagles in a day etc. (you get the idea)

also you could have a section where players can set challenges and bet credits that no one can beat it. e.g you land an approach shot 1ft from the pin on st andrews #2 and bet 100 credits no one will beat it . if no one takes the challenge you get your credits back. if someone challenges and loses you get the credits back. if they beat the challenge that player wins 200 credits..... or something like that.

it could cost a player 10 credits to set a challenge and 10 credits to play a challnge. this way WGT receive a cut.

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 12:06 PM

Espirit i think ur on to somethin .........

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 12:40 PM

I like the idea of having the ability to bet each other,  but not sure it would work here,   what happens when the loser says, " was the meter that made me miss the shot"     noo    think it would cause too many headaches.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 4:42 PM

Try to be more positive Whizzbang!!.pffft

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 8:33 PM

lol     k  the glass is half full.   But  like  some have done before,  no need to deliberately miss spell my name.

RSS