Forums

Help › Forums

wgt flash beside a name.

Mon, May 13 2013 7:35 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • toojo
    288 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 4:57 PM

What is the WGT  flash for,I have asked,but it is more top secret than Fort Knox.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 5:00 PM

toojo:

What is the WGT  flash for,I have asked,but it is more top secret than Fort Knox.

I am guessing you are talking about the Flag next to the name.  It is to signify if a player is a WGT Nation Member.

WGTdbloshoe

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 1:15 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

toojo:

I am guessing you are talking about the Flag next to the name.  It is to signify if a player is a WGT Nation Member.

WGTdbloshoe

Could it be the speed up boost he is referring to?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 4:55 AM

Pugs rule.  :-)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 8:49 AM

Yes, they do.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 10:49 AM

alanti:

WGTdbloshoe:

toojo:

WGTdbloshoe

Possible.  Not really clear but the majority of questions we get like that pertain to the Nation Flag so taking a stab in the dark.

- WGTdbloshoe

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 2:11 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

alanti:

WGTdbloshoe:

toojo:

WGTdbloshoe

Possible.  Not really clear but the majority of questions we get like that pertain to the Nation Flag so taking a stab in the dark.

- WGTdbloshoe

Yes it is sort of a stab in the dark bit the speed up boost does look like a lightning flash.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 2:35 PM

borntobesting:

Yes it is sort of a stab in the dark bit the speed up boost does look like a lightning flash.

Hopefully with all the options everyone has given one of them is right and the player gets the answer he/she needed. Maybe they will even enlighten us on who was right? lol

- WGTdbloshoe

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 3:07 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

I am sure it is clearly stated in your contract - the ability to mind read, as you sure need that ability sometimes :)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 3:32 PM

alanti:
    the ability to mind read,

Sorry ,, your 30 to 90 days are over ,  Hope   you enjoyed the warm welcome while it lasted .

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• PAGES
RSS