Help › Forums

Hi WGT club forums problem

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 19 2010 4:37 PM (1 replies)
  • WildStefanie
    129 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 2:19 PM

Yessss hi WGT

I know you already replied to this demand but .........i wasnt clear about how long it would take to fix that ??? is it a major problem are you guys working on it or .........

Can you give us an idea of how long its going to take to fix that problem ?????

I had set up a big match play elimination tournament ,,,,and now everybody is jammed because i cant update my tournament bracket and our members dont know against who they are playing their next match and so on !!!

All of them worked real hard to try and find a perfect time to play against their opponents and now we havent been able to update anything for second day in a row :(:(:( 

Let us know when you think its going to be fixed please

Thank's Stefanie Marie

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 4:37 PM

Well I needed to mark 1290 hole scores  from cards that were in ..Cannot access them.......another 1200 due this week.  Now  I cannot even play any game  including CTTH for more than 1 Shot  anymore...  And YES  I tried  with (cleared cache registry  etc etc  on 7 computers  in 4 separate browsers....It seems  that this problem has sent WGT into hiding........No explanation .....No word at all........Nothing !!!       Very unprofessional........WGT .If you are prepared to take the money (ie  20% credits  from CC events - and the creation of a CC)  at least have the decency to explain what is going on, rather than wait days  and leave people in limbo...

Many disgruntled members are waiting for an answer... Do the "decent thing" and answer them

RSS