Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Forum Issue

Tue, Jul 20 2010 12:32 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 8:33 AM

Just tried to read some new posts in our CC forum and i get this error everytime i click on a post....

Oops

We're sorry, this page cannot be displayed. Here are some possible reasons:

• The web address is incorrect or no longer exists
    • The system is busy or unavailable

Please try another URL, or try again later.

Return to WGT Home

WGT Team

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 8:44 AM

Been trying all morning too  Yesterday was terrible on here with tons of issues and now today more  issues    Somebody must have spilled their beer on the servers and shorted something out  Maybe I'll do something constructive and take a nap   

• Iceats
    346 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 9:05 AM

Same problem getting into CC threads.  All members are getting the following as slashx reported:

CC is Golfseekers

Oops

We're sorry, this page cannot be displayed. Here are some possible reasons:

• The web address is incorrect or no longer exists
    • The system is busy or unavailable

Please try another URL, or try again later.

Return to WGT Home

WGT Team

• GUITARDUDE
    2,515 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 10:54 AM

I think this is happening to all the clubs mine included

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 10:55 AM

I'm seeing this as well.  Thanks for the reports guys.

• Hootowl9
    392 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 5:38 PM

Happy I noticed this thread, I'm having the same problem with my "Cheeseheads United" CC forum as well. It's driving me crazy! :) Tried logging off & back, restart computer ect. ..................argggggggggggggggggg

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 2:51 AM

any idea how long it will take to find out what is going on, i haven't been able to access the cc forum for two days 

• Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 2:54 AM

Hello WGT, 

I am not sure if anyone has notified you or not but it seems like ever since you did an update to the system I have not been able to get into our club forum for messages. I keep getting a screen with an error message which say "OOPS...either the web address you typed is busy or incorrect and to try again later."

The club I belong to is called "B-A-D".

I have been in contact with the owner of the club and she tells me she is having the same trouble. 

Thanks for looking into this for me. 

• WildStefanie
    129 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 4:33 AM

Yessss hi WGT

Can you give us an idea of how long its going to take to fix that problem ?????

I had set up a big match play elimination tournament ,,,,and now everybody is jammed because i cant update my tournament bracket and our members dont know against who they are playing their next match and so on !!!

All of them worked real hard to try and find a perfect time to play against their opponents and now we havent been able to update anything for second day in a row :(:(:( 

Let us know when you think its going to be fixed please

Thank's Stefanie Marie

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 5:51 AM

Having the same problem unable to access cc forum threads and its now 1 30 pm gmt monday. How long is the problem going to last ?

As well as the forum issue i've had increasing problems with receiving emails from wgt. i don't seem to be getting everything thats sent. i don't get comp comfirmation emails or emails regarding winnings for ready go's. And i only seem to get membership requests to cc once in a while and when i do i get 30 or 40 in one go. i'm sending invites to join to people and they are not getting them whats going on?

sent a email to members@worldgolftour.com regarding email issue and was told my emails were on hold and that the problem had been sorted. somehow i don't think so. it would be nice if we had an option to what emails i want to receive. I must have ticked the surpise box, cos its a surprise if i get any and i'm not surprised when i don't.

• PAGES
RSS