Help › Forums

Free Masters Europe Link

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 14 2014 3:49 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2013 4:33 AM

heres another....formally known as myp2p!

wiziwig!

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=golf

its not just for golf!

• Eddie77
    281 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2013 7:38 AM

Here's two more Firstrowsports.eu and Sportlemon.tv . Again not just for golf.

• HUMORMAN
    165 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 3:38 PM

nickuk:

heres another....formally known as myp2p!

wiziwig!

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=golf

its not just for golf!

Hello nickuk,

Would you say this is a safe website and will not harm my computer,please let me know cause I would like to try but I just need to know it's safe.

Thank You,

HUMORMAN/Dave

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 9:27 AM

Howdy Dave,

I can only go on my experience but its never done my computer any harm, ive used it for the past 5 6 years with no problem. (as myp2p and wiziwig)

I only tend to watch the flash streams but there are others such as SOPCAST, STREAMTORRENT which ive never downloaded. Im sure if you use your usual vigilance while downloading you should be fine!

Can be a pain finding a decent stream sometimes and the ads are annoying but as long as Rupert Murdoch aint getting my money i dont care!

Hope this helps, Nick.

P.S

Didnt think you would get it in the US thought it was a Europe thing. heyho....fill ya boots!

• Eddie77
    281 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 6:22 AM

There is another site that is great for movies, sports (mostly soccer). Veetle.com. You have to download and install their plugin though. But the quality is really great. Ed

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 7:46 PM

I don't know what the deal is with wiziwig, I tried it once or twice and closed the pop ups and watched golf but.....

now when I try to watch, I get the audio and I see part of the screen but it's blocked w/ some crap that I need to update something, which is bull because I'm up to date and the only problem is that the pop up is blocking the screen w/ has a perfect image of the game.

When you hit the close symbol 'X' it doesn't close, so something's not right there, and it tries to open or download some BS then your firewall starts warning you etc. etc.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 7:53 PM

i use wiziwig all the time - just gotta click those ads off at the right 'x' 

vipbox.co is similar too - just gotta click off those ads and pop ups and ur good to go

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 8:16 PM

Wontonamo:

just gotta click those ads off at the right 'x' 

I've tried all of them , and on my end they don't close.

Usually they open another page or just initiate a download sequence, in a antithetical manner to my action to CLOSE.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 9:23 PM

JFidanza:

I don't know what the deal is with wiziwig, I tried it once or twice and closed the pop ups and watched golf but.....

now when I try to watch, I get the audio and I see part of the screen but it's blocked w/ some crap that I need to update something, which is bull because I'm up to date and the only problem is that the pop up is blocking the screen w/ has a perfect image of the game.

I know no solution. When I get this, I take another channel.

You might try to change to full screen view which sometimes is without these blocking ads.

• PAGES
RSS