Forums

Help › Forums

Nerves of steel at 16th Hole Waste Management

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:04 PM (9 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 2:04 PM

Talk about nerves of steel. You have to love this, 36,000+ people cheering and booing your shot. I love it as do so many of the pro golfers that play there...

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 3:53 PM
    Yes, You would have to have the nerves of steel!!! Phil Mickelson stuck it withen 2ft today to go ahead & tap in for birdie!! :) I would probably be a nervous wreck...lol That being said, it would be awsome!!!
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 3:54 AM

Coyote37:
    Yes, You would have to have the nerves of steel!!! Phil Mickelson stuck it withen 2ft today to go ahead & tap in for birdie!! :) I would probably be a nervous wreck...lol That being said, it would be awsome!!!

Yeah, I saw Phil's shot, I know it is mean but I laugh when they boo they crap out of someone. LOL

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 4:49 AM

That bloke's the spitting image of Paddy off Emmerdale.

Sean

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:27 AM

That is one pressure shot, and then to Ace it, is just amazing..My knees would be knocking and i would pass out hard hats...lol And I always thought the first tee would be nerve racking,,lol     

Ron

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:36 AM

Great name for a tournament, lol.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:22 AM

RonCarr:

That is one pressure shot, and then to Ace it, is just amazing..My knees would be knocking and i would pass out hard hats...lol And I always thought the first tee would be nerve racking,,lol     

Ron

Nothing like stadium golf to get you going or blow your nerves all to hell, seen quite a few do both yesterday...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 10:36 AM

WOW,    great video ,    TY  for sharing this nice montage  SGTBilko

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 12:22 PM

That's great to watch. What a great shot for Lyle. He really looks good & relaxed through that shot, staying down on the ball right through the shot.

I think the theater/stadium aspects of the TPC tourneys are fantastic: for the fans. Sawgrass 17 (the island green) is fun as hell to watch as well.

Seems like a few Europeon player don't really like or understand all of this yelling during a shot. It is kind of nerve racking to have 30k people yelling during your tee shot.

Rikki Fowler or Bubba Watson kind of encourage them to chear on their tee shot. It's just a different venue.

So Bubba shoots a 64, and does not birdy ONE par 5? grrrrrrr

Gotta love the post, good going.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:04 PM

They were just talking about it a few minutes ago, the wait to get into the stadium is 3 hours, is that crazy or what? The average age is 20-29 YO, today's attendance around 16 is 36K. Did you hear that Bubba threw out $200 Ski Goggles to the crowd. I have seen them throw hats but Ski Goggles! Damn

RSS