Help › Forums

TOUR PRO

Wed, Nov 13 2013 4:03 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 9:09 AM

Scott2mee:

So hopefully some members read this post and come to the conclusion that until you've reached the point that your average is holding you back from moving up to the next tier get the ranked rounds out of the way.. A lot of players will quit in the middle of a round because of a poor score.. Don't quit and get the ranked round.. Once you've got enough of them your average only goes down.. So you work on that next.. I've walked away from a round or two before.. I have to be honest.. But it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.. You'll see those same players you quit on one day and you know they'll look at you sideways.. This is just a round about long winded way of saying.. Don't quit..

+1

• tourburner13
    4 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 9:20 AM

learn how to putt ive been playing this game for 4 years and i still cant putt XD

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 1:27 PM

Why are you getting so angry m8?

Had you only given the information necessary for one tier everything would have been perfectly fine.

But you chose to give away a full broadside of information and I kindly informed you of some error, hoping that you'd be glad for the opportunity to correct it and to give better information the next time around. I wonder why this made you angry?

My wondrousness is doubled by the fact that this erranous information apparently does not originate from you but from another well-known player, an Australian friend of mine. Thus, you are not at all culpable of creating erranous information.

Thus again, why are you getting so angry?

• RedHarvest
    6 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 2:20 AM

thank you for this.  very informative and laid out perfectly!

• boomer75
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 2:27 PM

Greyyowl - you couldn't have made this simpler or clearer to understand.  This could be the only answer posted in this forum on this topic and no more questions would be needed.  Thank you or your excellent post.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 2:52 PM

Greyyowl:

I highlighted the informatin HE needed to know, Tour Pro information,by the time he gets to Legend I am sure it will again be different.

I wasn't putting itthere for the benift of a Legend.

If the iformation supplied for Tour Pro is wrong I will flail my flesh bare.

Let's try to keep the replies helpful instead of picky huh.

The info was great, but is only valid if the  pro (or infact any tier below legend) only plays free ranked rounds, but no RGs or scored match play. If you include them, all of these numbers go out the window (since beginning of October 2012).

• jaylewbiz
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 8:53 PM

I've finished over 20 ranked rounds with a good average, but I'm still at pro rank. I guess they changed it right before I got there if what you say is accurate.

• dangerbaby2
    13 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 4:03 AM

Same way you get to Carneige Hall

• PAGES
RSS