• st3vieg
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 2:20 PM

I am a mug, i had too. :)

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 3:53 PM

WGTniv:
    we have had some reports about it not working properly for a handful of players.

Not sure if it is the same issue, don't remember seeing a related thread on this, but the last day or day and a half I have had issues with the meter not recognizing my entire back swing. Some times it is difficult to even get it to begin a back swing, and the cursor doesn't change when I hover over the meter. At times, it also has a long delay when trying to aim, and it wants to engage the swing meter when I am trying to click the aiming triangle.

The issues I am having with the swing meter is that when I DO get it to start, it sometimes stops right in the middle of my back swing, and starts peeling off to the right, like I released the mouse, even when I have not.

• mrenn29
    380 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 3:17 PM

LMAO!

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 4:17 PM

Wow i can't remember the last time i hit a golf ball in real life and got a vapor trail wtf is that all about?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 5:03 PM

Hi Chazzz,

Point taken, but if this were entirely realistic we'd probably be swinging plastic clubs in our living rooms to simulate hitting the ball.  Alas, it is just a game.  We try to make it as realistic as possible, but we'd like to think that most users will allow a small window for things that are "fun" too. ;-)

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 2:56 AM

well bloody nora people are actually paying for a vapor trail on there balls, i have a vapor trail & you can have it for free, its called a fart . 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 7:10 AM

Nobody is making you spend money on here. You can reach a reasonable level with the beginners equipment. I just tried the vapour balls and think they help give you an idea of wind direction, bounce and contours. Not  sure I'll stick with them though.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 8:28 AM

Exactly, the vapor balls are a tool just like anything else. On a real course you can feel the wind so you do not have a wind gage right in front of you either. If you do not like the ball don't buy it....

RSS