Forums

Help › Forums

what gives?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 28 2010 8:15 PM (2 replies)
  • jasondement
    322 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 7:55 PM

Ok how a hack can be at the top of the leader board in a master tourny and has never completed a round is just to much. I dont wanna cause a stink but really. WHAT GIVES????????

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 8:03 PM

Have no idea who or what tourney your referring to , but  I'm sure WGT will deal with duel accounts swiftly. Thats just a touch too obvious and don't see them letting that slip through the cracks.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 8:15 PM

TheAceFactor:

Have no idea who or what tourney your referring to , but  I'm sure WGT will deal with duel accounts swiftly. Thats just a touch too obvious and don't see them letting that slip through the cracks.

Dont really think there was any wrong doing here. Just weird that i try to check the profile and it wont let me click it on the leaderboard. I go to the community tigger and type the name in and the guy has no stats whatsoever. I'm really wondering if i have a bug in my system or if wgt has a bug on that particular profile. Just never seen anything like that in well over a year here. I would like to state again that I'm not accusing anyone of anything just wanted to know what was up with him showing no stats.

EDIT: never mind i logged out and back in and everything came up this time. STRANGE

RSS