35 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 7:27 PM

id like to play round 1

anyone available to play, thanks

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 8:58 PM

priestess and cactuschick,

Most communication for arranging matches is done via Skype (chat or verbal), if you have it please post your Skype alias so we can get you added to the proper groups - it's a wonderful tool that most here use. If not, you can search the Golfseeker site, or these threads to find GS members to play the comps with, but they are a little less effective methods.

Welcome to both of you, and good hitting!

• Abor
    67 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 8:58 PM

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 8:59 PM

Dress to Impress Round 2 -- (scored for both)

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:17 PM

I'm having some problems in finding a partner to play round 1 so if anyone can help or would like to join me please just give a buzz any time or just drop me a quick note if you see i'm busy and i'll get back to you soonest.  Thanks

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 11:03 PM

Hi Vic

Not sure if you have the correct thread  lol.  This comp is underway and into rd2  -  I am afraid you missed deadline for rd1 (see front page or GS site for details) 

Don't worry we have another summer sizzler next week. 

We also have various voice/chat rooms open on skype  for players to congregate  to make things a lot easier to communicate in real time to arrange games etc. 

Unfortuunately using the forum scuppers many chances of finding a player to join you at the time thats most convenient. Whereas with the chat/voice facility it enables those to stop by and ask immediately. If you wish to join the rooms  just give me a shout and I can sort it for you.

Regards

Keep Smiling & Happy Golfin'

• darthclay
    98 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 11:07 PM

dress round 2got disconnected after 5th hole..finished with Boliver marking score

• BoliverShagnasty
    7 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 11:09 PM

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 11:23 PM

Boliver,

I took care of it for ya. =)

When you want to post a picture just click the INSERT MEDIA button (11th icon from the left).  Once you click insert media you'll see a pop-up. Just paste your URL into the Media URL field and adjust the size to 450.  That will post it this size every time.

RSS