Forums

Help › Forums

earning credits

Sat, Jun 26 2010 10:38 PM (4 replies)
  • acko1000
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 11:18 AM

Hi i have only just found this and it seems great but i am a bit frustrated with the lack of distance in the beginners clubs.  how do you win credits to buy new ones?  it seems you need to enter competitions but how can you do any good in them if your clubs will not clear the trouble in tournament play?  is there some thing i am missing as i am obviously impatient and may have overlooked a better way to progress?  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Tony

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 12:02 PM

Hi Tony and welcome to the game.

There are a couple of ways for players to obtain credits right now.  This blog post covers all of the various options.

You also have a 2nd free set of clubs in your inventory that are just a little bit longer than the WGT Beginners.  The WGT starters give you about 10 more yards on each club and a slightly higher precision rating, but the off-set is a faster swing meter.

Good Luck =)

• acko1000
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 12:41 PM

thanks for the info.  looks like i might have to buy some credits to start with but i still need more practice before i look like doing well in a tournament

• bruxy
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 10:11 PM

hey where can i find the tournaments which allow me to win credits without havin to pay credits to get into them first??

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 10:38 PM

Hi bruxy,

There are free tournaments and CTTH events each and every week.  Just visit the Tournaments Page, scroll down halfway and look for the Tournament Calendar.

Also, is there any particular reason you are flying the Antarctic flag?

RSS