Forums

Help › Forums

How long till payout on a tourny?

Tue, Jan 7 2020 12:07 PM (25 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 9:32 PM

Still no payout on the December St A 9 hole monthly unlimited.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:01 AM

mkg335:

I got...lol..no...was trying to come up with something witty like you do MK...but I got nothing:)

Hey, go "green" sometimes, would ya?

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 2:04 AM

I'm 'hidden to everyone' all da time, lmao

• bennyhotnuts
    157 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 4:24 AM

Still waiting for payout for ready go's half way through december and still waiting for payout on december monthly's, this is getting ridiculous....

• fredo81
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:16 AM

When the end of month begin the 2 , it will be an hard month, got the same problem 4 kiawah december unlimited tournament

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:34 AM

There are no payouts until now for the December tournaments and the uneven lie tournaments.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:42 AM

MBaggese:

mkg335:

I got...lol..no...was trying to come up with something witty like you do MK...but I got nothing:)

Hey, go "green" sometimes, would ya?

Well I didn't give you much to work with there, MB.  I'll try to remember to go green tonight or at least over the weekend...hit me up, bro.

• WiganSoto
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 12:24 PM

i emailed WGT last week,and got this lame,standard reply .....

Thank you for contacting WGT Member Services.

Tournaments typically pay out within 15 (fifteen) days of the tournament's closing.

• Monthly tournaments close on the last day of the month at 11:45pm PT.
    • Weekly tournaments close on the Sunday after the tournament began, at 11:45pm PT.
    • Other tournaments close as described in the tournament details.  For details please visit the tournament page here: http://wgt.com/tournaments/

so i guess from wat they are saying,is that it could be anytime in the next 3 days... <bigsigh>

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 3:05 PM
  • DDRoss1 won the November Celtic Manor Tournament Platinum Skill Challenge Cup award.
  • DDRoss1 won the November Cabo Del Sol Sweeps Crystal Skill Challenge Cup award.
  • DDRoss1 won the November Best of Water Holes Sweeps Platinum Skill Challenge Cup award.  Just wondering if you ever get paid out on these.
RSS