Forums

Help › Forums

When???

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 22 2010 11:43 AM (4 replies)
  • rdoehring
    11 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 7:11 PM

I've been attempting to enter a Ready-Go for about a week.  It seems every time I check there is never an open tournament, even over different times of the day.  When are these tournaments actually made available and how many are offered a day? 

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 9:23 PM

Hi rdoehring,

Ready-Go tournaments run 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  If you are not seeing any available to you it means you live in a state where laws have been passed that prohibit online skill-gaming.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont.

• rdoehring
    11 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 9:25 PM

thx

• jbbarton82
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 6:28 PM

If we live in those states does it mean we can't earn credits from tournaments either because i finished in like 30th last week and it said i won credit but i never actually received it.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 11:43 AM

Hi JB,

If you are not eligible for Ready-go's then you won't be able to enter them at all.  The regular weekly tournaments that we hold are eligible to all players.  The tournament results are verified manually, so the payouts for those can sometimes take up to a week or two after the event has closed before you see the credits in your account.

RSS