Help › Forums

Happy New Year from Slovenia to all

Sun, Jan 6 2013 3:15 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 6:37 PM

Hi!

I thought it was time to reveal my human alter ego (to all who have only known me as a cat) for this New Year's eve. I'd also like to introduce myself (hence this forum section).

I'm 37 and living in Ljubljana. I've now been a member for almost a year and loved every minute of it. I met some wonderful people while playing this game and they meant a lot to me this past year. I needed that a lot. I've just had the crappiest 2 years of my life. I've been out of a 12 year relationship for 2 years and out of a job for 6 months. After 11 years of employement the company I worked for closed it's doors and nobody's hiring anyone, no matter how brilliant you may be (or think you are, lol). So, my sincere wish for all of you out there is to have an even more awesome year ahead of you, if circumstances were kind to you so far. And if your latest years have looked like mine, I wish you at least have a decent one, since too much good at once could come as too big of a shock, lol.

But seriously, I wish you all as much happiness as your hearts can handle and that we don't experience another tragedy like the recent ones in the US for at least this year. I leave you all with a song and a promise, that I'll be changing back to my usual black furry self on January 6th, when I'll be celebrating my 1st year as a member.

Jure

Tracy Chapman The Times They are a changing

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 6:43 PM

Happy New Year Puholino!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 6:53 PM

Happy New Year all!   anyone else staying in for the night to play wgt??

CHEERS 

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 6:56 PM

Happy New Year to all the members.

Hang in there PUHOLINO things are going to get better.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:26 AM

Happy new year to you!

• StormTigers
    264 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:57 AM

Happy New Year furry buddy !

Even thought you whip my butt with consumate ease as revenge from the heady days when you played with Standard clubs - it's still always a pleasure to have a round with you.

To those reading this PU is one of the few on here I now consider a good personal mate despite the tyranny of distance and lucked out when we were introduced through WGT !

Loch-hiem Buddy !

• scaines
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:44 AM

happy new year !

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 5:55 AM

Thanks for all the replies and kind words.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 11:01 AM

Good to put a face to the name..H.N.Y.    F / P ......Andy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 11:07 AM

Hello Jure --- Hang Tuff Buddy --- The Strong Will Survive!

Now, I am curious about "I'll be changing back to my usual black furry self on January 6th"  (You a samsuanch?)

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• PAGES
RSS