Forums

Help › Forums

Game Play

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 19 2010 11:43 PM (2 replies)
  • Senadien
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 7:41 PM

1. When I try to put the swing meter doesnt registar my second button press,consequently putting is impossible

2. The distances for the clubs are all hosed up. In RL I have never hit my driver for less than 240 yards except when I first started. Your drivers are lucky to go over 200 yards under perfect conditions.

3. I feel badly that this game has continued to be very unplayable and I would haave thought with events like the open qualifier that the playing field would be fair to all..

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 8:17 PM

Senadien:
    3. I feel badly that this game has continued to be very unplayable and I would haave thought with events like the open qualifier that the playing field would be fair to all.

Fair to all, really?  

It's the open qualifier.   I am kind of tired of people saying its too hard.  It's a major championship, it should be hard.  Top 156 and ties in the world, no stragglers, no wannabees.   

I have smashed a chair, a calculator and mini globe trying to get into these two opens.   Frustrated yes, not with the setup, but with myself.    You can't shoot 29 on the front and even on the back when the cut is 65.  You just can't!

Acutally maybe a little upset with #5 & #17 St. Andrews, yet to see a wind from my back(LOL).

Cheers,

P.S.  Ask the PGA field if they thought and maybe still do if it was fair to compete against Tiger in these Opens or any tournament for that matter.  
    "Lets just handicap the field and make it even", never uttered by the PGA commisioner, I promise you that! 

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 11:43 PM

b0geybuster:

P.S.  Ask the PGA field if they thought and maybe still do if it was fair to compete against Tiger in these Opens or any tournament for that matter.  
    "Lets just handicap the field and make it even", never uttered by the PGA commisioner, I promise you that! 

Haha well b0gey, I bet similar words were muttered as Tiger Woods began the final round of the 2000 U.S. Open Championship 10 strokes ahead of Ernie Els.

RSS