Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 17 2010 10:31 PM (6 replies)
  • UKCats
    165 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 9:31 PM

I was looking at the avatars and I liked the Stars and Stripes one. However, for 800 credits it's way too much. It gives me no benefits as far as I know.  I think it would be better if they were a little cheaper. Also, have separate pants and shirt styles that can be purchased separately for less than 800 credits. Just my opinion.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 9:37 PM

But then somebody will want the John Daly avatar.  Bad pants on the bottom and no shirt on the top!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 9:59 AM

It's exactly what you said.

It has no real benefits, so regardless of how much money you are spending on it, you are spending it because you want you're person to look better, not for game improvement.

$8.00 seems perfectly reasonable.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 11:35 AM

lol   8$  is not reasonable  for anything that gives you no benifit on this game,  with the clubs and balls  costing as much as they do.  I understand  the business of it and cuddos to whoever  made the outfits soo expencive, they got a bonus  I am sure.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 1:05 PM

But you're literally paying for nothing.

If you're going to do that, it really doesn't matter how much you spend. You don't have to buy it, and unlike clubs, even if you do it doesn't help.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 5:19 PM

too true  I guess,  like picaso paintings     beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  And  they are not cheap.  lol

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 10:31 PM

wizbang360:

too true  I guess,  like picaso paintings     beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  And  they are not cheap.  lol

Definitely, except there isn't an unlimited amount of those available for $8 on an online golf simulator. :p

RSS