Help › Forums

Current Cut Line hiding the pos #1 at Oakmont

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 17 2010 4:17 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 11:05 PM

Can't scroll to the top, current cut line is hiding.

I've already used the Bug report feature in the client. Here's the screen shot. The result was the same with Chrome and Firefox, both latest versions. Didn't try IE, I don't use it. Upgraded to the latest Flash (10.1.X.X), don't know if it applies to earlier versions.

Thanks

Rob

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 11:23 PM

Hi Rob,

Was this during your round or after it was over?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 5:26 AM

WGTniv:
    It's been this way since day 1.

I just thought nobody wanted to admit TheLighterDark shot a 57! :-D

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:14 AM

WGTniv:

Hi Rob,

Hi Niv,

Thanks for taking care of the issue, although it is just aesthetic and doesn't affect gameplay at all.

I saw it first at the end of a round with Google Chrome. Then I wanted to check if it was browser related and saw it before taking a round with Firefox and the issue was still there.

YankeeJim:
    been this way since day 1.

Not for me, I remember seeing it just above the blue line where my score is. It's probably WGT's way of saying "You're way under the cut line, you scored so bad, you don't deserve to see who's on top!"  :-)

Can you believe I shot 84 and got an Oakmont Dominator Award for it?! (the Tin one but still...!)

Rob

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:37 AM

SystemCrash:
    It's probably WGT's way of saying "You're way under the cut line, you scored so bad, you don't deserve to see who's on top!"  :-)

That would make this easier to swallow..........

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:46 AM

when i saw the thread title, i thought POS stood for something else, lol.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 8:53 AM

Hi niv,

This also happened during the round to me once a while back (posted about it in the "Guess the Cut" thread), after clicking the "Leaderboard" in the Menu. Then the red bar wouldn't go away.

I haven't tried doing that again... it was kind of annoying having the bar on every screen throughout the round...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 9:55 AM

LOL-Kinda looks like that carrot they dangle in front of the donkey to get it to move.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 9:57 AM

YankeeJim:

LOL-Kinda looks like that carrot they dangle in front of the donkey to get it to move.

Haha that's hilarious Jim!

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 12:32 PM

Thanks for the reports fellas.  We are aware that the cut line sticks the first time you view it, but it should only be a first time thing.   Subsequent views of the leaderboard should not cause the cut line to stick.

If you run into a situation where it comes up again after the first time, let me know.  In the meantime, if you happen to run across it just save your game, exit your browser and reload/resume your round.  That should get rid of it.

• PAGES
RSS