Forums

Help › Forums

bonville international

Wed, Jun 16 2010 6:40 AM (4 replies)
  • kotez
    53 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 7:04 AM

heres on for you to have a look at WGTniv, i would like to know what you think of this course, id love to see what players here thaught of it, we definatly pay a price to be able to play it

• kotez
    53 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 9:46 PM

please get back to this thread niv, if this is not a course youd like on here, ummmm try newsouthwales gc or the hyatt regency coolum golf course, please niv, these are top courses, 

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 10:17 PM

I checked out the website, it looks like a nice course.  It's hard to tell since there's only a handful of course photos.  My concern would be the length.  At only 6,000 yards I'm afraid that course would be virtually destroyed here on WGT.  Unfortunately though, my personal opinion is about the best I can give to any course suggestion threads. =(

I don't have much (or any) influence when it comes to the course decisions.  Most course planning and preparations go on at least a year in advance since it takes a while to get through the entire process.  A lot of it depends on which courses are interested in working with us, which courses are willing to lose revenue while we photograph and also which courses fit the best into our game setup.  With our recent USGA partnership I believe we'll be leaning more towards USGA Championship courses in the near future to support our partners, but as we have with St. Andrews I believe we'll continue to keep looking at championship courses all over the world.

We do love to hear your course suggestions and please keep 'em coming.  At this point in the game though it's just not going to be possible to get to everyone's personal suggestion in there, so we try our best to choose well known courses that will appeal to the broadest range of players.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 1:08 AM

That course is absolutely beautiful.

By the way, I have the dark orange golf bag in one of their pictures. :p

• kotez
    53 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 6:40 AM

TheLighterDark:

That course is absolutely beautiful.

By the way, I have the dark orange golf bag in one of their pictures. :p

which one bonville??

i played it once, $130 aud and not alowwed to walk the course, have to be in buggie/cart whatever want to call lol some of the most unique holes ever seen, same with kangaroo valley gc,

but hyatt regency coolum, thats on another level, that one you have to look at niv, they play many various event in the australasian tour :) nearly played there once for a final of junior pennants back in the day

RSS