skip nav

Forums

disconnect game errors

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 19 2012 8:50 AM by pjctas0822. 3 replies.
  • pdb1 United States
    20,262 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 7:09 AM

I just need to vent.I just played a nine hole stroke game.Me a tour pro played against two masters and a tour master held a 1 under lead the entire game was 1 shot away from my best victory ever. Another discon ended the game.Everyone lost after an almost 3 hour match.Wow. I guess better luck next time.

• HuskerJ United States
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 11:01 AM

WGT is crashing on me EVERY TIME I PLAY! I'm sick of this crap! 

At the very least they need their servers to make snapshots of the games after every shot and revert to the most recent saved game in case of a crash. I am at the point of leaving WGT for good. Absolute crap!

• WGTicon United States
    12,460 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 2:48 PM

HuskerJ:

WGT is crashing on me EVERY TIME I PLAY! I'm sick of this crap! 

At the very least they need their servers to make snapshots of the games after every shot and revert to the most recent saved game in case of a crash. I am at the point of leaving WGT for good. Absolute crap!

Hi

Sorry to hear that. Please give this a read. parts 1 and 2 should cover most issues. Please try all for for main 3 browsers.

-wgticon

• pjctas0822 United States
    4,449 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 8:50 AM

I just started a new thread about the game crashing and not being able to conitnue a round. This is the first time it has happened to me and hope this doesnt continue.

I read that link and that doesnt help me at all . It is definitely something new because in the 9 months I have been playing this game I never had such an error. When game froze in the past I had been able to save then reset browser and continue this time it didnt work.

Cost me some credits ya know.

RSS