Help › Forums

Looking for friends

Wed, Jun 23 2010 8:36 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 10:01 AM

HI There everyone.

I have been here for about a month now( and have made a few posts) and I do have a few friends most of the CC I belong to.( Happy Hackers)

For some reason them and myself don't seem to be here at the same time. I am looking for a few more friends that I could play a couple of rounds with.

I am still an amateur with an avg of 83. seems to be getting worse for some reason.

If any of you would like to consider me as a friend it would greatly appreciated.

PS. I never quit a round. Maybe that is why my average is going the wrong way.

Update: I am now a Pro with a  72 avg.

Thanks in advance

tcg

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 12:31 PM

hi and welcome ,i will add you as friend

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 1:02 PM

thatcanadianguy:
    PS. I never quit a round.

That's a very valuable asset here if you want friends to play rounds with. If you think I can be a good friend, just add me! ;-)

thatcanadianguy:
    Maybe that is why my average is going the wrong way.

I don't like to do free advertising, but I saw that you're using only the basic clubs and I know how hard it is. I don't know what is your budget, but if you regularly pay for games (console or PC), you should consider this one (at least you can win things!). You don't even need a credit card if you open a Paypal account.

I can testify, you're going to enjoy the game a lot more with upgraded stuff, start at least with a good driver.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 3:03 PM

Thanks for the advice;

I am on a very strict budget(retired with disability) and I don't play anything else, online or with those other console's.

I know that it is not much money and I have been thinking about it.

I just won a few sweeps so that will help me here a bit.

SystemCrash:

thatcanadianguy:
    PS. I never quit a round.

That's a very valuable asset here if you want friends to play rounds with. If you think I can be a good friend, just add me! ;-)

thatcanadianguy:
    Maybe that is why my average is going the wrong way.

I don't like to do free advertising, but I saw that you're using only the basic clubs and I know how hard it is. I don't know what is your budget, but if you regularly pay for games (console or PC), you should consider this one (at least you can win things!). You don't even need a credit card if you open a Paypal account.

I can testify, you're going to enjoy the game a lot more with upgraded stuff, start at least with a good driver.

I did update my clubs and Yes I am doing better

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 5:06 PM

Hey Buddy!  I'll send you a request. So, are you addicted yet?  I have been on here for about half a year;  and I just bought good clubs in the past day or two, so right now you couldn't play any worse than I am.lol  

• teedoff50
    102 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:18 AM

Hi, I have been playing for about two months and would enjoy being your friend. I'm not with any CC but would like to be. I sent a request to the Happy Hackers but got no responce. I'm a pro with a avg of 79, I too will not quit a round just becuse I'm doing bad.

Hope to play you soon.

teedoff50

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 4:09 AM

The owner has not been around for the last couple of days. I will send him a note asking him to send you an invite. I have sent a friends invite to you as well.

Thanks

• dryspot
    691 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 7:20 PM

me 2 if u want me 2

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 7:33 AM

I sent you an invite for a friend dryspot. Happy Hackers has one more spot open. So I suggest you submit a request for membership ASAP

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 7:59 AM

All of us should put our time zone in the status profile bar, and put what time you are usually playing. I know how it feels. Played a game called shadowbane,joined a group of around 60 people,but they were always on when I was asleep. Had to join a new group that was in my time zone.

• PAGES
RSS