Forums

Help › Forums

equipping bag with new balls

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 12 2010 12:36 PM (3 replies)
  • DCMJR82
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 6:28 AM

for some reason after purchasing,  i cant get the balls in my bag to work. after purchasing them, i went to equip bag and it gives me the hour glass and then nothing. i tried purchased the set twice as i had enough credits but in both circumstances, i cant access them.

Dave

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 7:19 PM

I have had the same problem.  after purchase  it give you the option to continue shopping , and equip my bag..   I just go back to my profile and  edit my equipment from there, then you can equip them manually.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 8:36 PM

Keep in mind, if you purchase the same ball (including color) that you already have equipped...you don't have to equip them...they fall right in the bag.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 12:36 PM

Hi DCM,

Clear your flash and browser caches and try again.  Whenever you experience an in-game loading error such as the one you described this is always the first thing you should try.  Once you've cleared your caches try equipping the new balls again.

Keep in mind that clearing your caches will reset your in-game options, so be sure to reset any preferences you have such as Flagstick Animations, Putting Grid or Graphics Quality before you tee it up again.

If this didn't solve the issue for you then please let me know.

RSS