Forums

Help › Forums

Partial round counted as completed

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 8 2010 4:19 AM (2 replies)
  • GolferinTX
    25 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 6:30 PM

I was in the middle of Week 24 9 hole single play and had just flopped out of a bunker when the game was ended with no warning.  BUT a score of 35 has been posted as if I had completed the round.  Wrong, wrong, wrong!    This score is not valid and must be deleted.

On a very minor but somewhat related issue involving tournament play, my career earnings have never updated even though I have many emails detailing my very small winnings.  I have sent several message about that with no response.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 7:14 PM

I'm sure they'll take care of ya' on that Golferin and I know hindsight is 20/20 , but if you know how to post a scorecard, it would have been nice to take a screenshot of that card. Would have been interesting to see the round end with an un-completed card. 

• GolferinTX
    25 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 4:19 AM

Thanks for responding Ace.  I woulda if I coulda seen the card. . Once I was kicked out there was no record of the round other than the posted score on the leaderboard.  Now if I can get it to work the same way after playing only 12 holes of The Open qualifying round, then I'll keep my mouth shut, lol.

RSS