Forums

Help › Forums

Available To: (after tourney over)

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 2 2009 5:45 PM (7 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 4:13 PM

Can you make it so that it sets the AVAILABLE TO back to the setting you had before you started the tournament?

I'm usually set to No One or Friends Only and every single time I finish a tournament (skills or stroke) I'm set to Everyone again. 

If I'm doing rapid fire skills challenge, my friends will see me bumping on and offline every few minutes.  That could get annoying. :(

Thanks.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 4:32 PM

Is that what is happening to you Niv. Yes I can attest that is annoying, no offense. I think a better idea is to give control of the sound that comes with an invite and/or friend entry. I can visually keep track of that and could do without the sound that comes with it, so a mute button would be ideal.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 4:36 PM

See I've annoyed one person already :D

But yeah that's what's going on.  I'm a bit of a restarter, especially in the skills challenge.  Every restart for me means closing firefox and re-opening it all over again.  I can't run 2 smooth games back to back. :(

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 4:48 PM

Hi nivlac, is your browser set to delete all cookies on exit? If you are restarting after every tournament, your browser might be dumping cookies, which may explain why it is not remembering your visibility setting...

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 4:50 PM

I was wondering what you were up to!! Last night about 10 times!  LOL I started to invite, just to see what was up!

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 4:55 PM

Closest to the Hole tournaments don't switch you into avalilability: "No One-Tournament mode", only the Stroke Play ones do that. 

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 5:20 PM

thats why i removed u from the list. kept getting annoying

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 5:45 PM

Alex: My cookies are saved.  They are set to be kept until they expire and private data is not cleared unless I do it manually.  My login information is always remembered and isn't that stored in the cookie as well?

icon & cmb: sorry fellas, trying to keep up w/ tibbets in the PwP, I don't have the time to waste :(

tibbets: Oh ok, I had just assumed it was all tournaments.  Thanks.

RSS