Forums

Help › Forums

Feelin Generous

Sun, Dec 23 2012 8:34 AM (220 replies)
  • Minkywinkster
    1,777 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:26 PM

Jonathan

Do you see why I took you off my friends list now? Do you see why I was so peeved at you in that alt shot game we played the other day?

I distinctly recall you bragging to me in an MP challenge we played a week or two ago when you said you had 94K credits yet I heard that you were asking for sleeves of balls earlier in the same week.

Now you're either lying about how much you have or you're mooching for the sake of mooching. I've sent you balls before and that's why I gave you grief last time because I felt duped.

Karma will get you for your behaviour, nobody need do anything

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:17 AM

Buggyyy has been removed from my list a few times. But surely he is mooching cause when he shared his screen on skype yeterday for help  with a shot he had 141000  credits. But he is still young and does things without thinking but trust me creds are the least of his worries right now.

• briggs8587
    278 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 12:32 AM

This thread has gone away from its original line... BUT... i do hope this has been a bit of a lesson for Jon.

Sadly bud... everything that has been said, i have heard from many players and the context and content has been the same.

When you are a player with a heap of creds... its a great thing to be able to help others... as i said, I along with a number of guys i know have always been free to help out up and coming players with gear, ball and advice etc.

For guys to see someone doing some of the things listed above, it grates them horribly.

My advice Jon.... let this thread go, my initial point was a bit of a wake up call as to how it is viewed by a lot of people on and sadly your responses have lead to this out pour of comments.

I would maybe have a think about some of the things that have been going on and then change tack.

This kind of thread is meant to help lower level players who may not have the creds as they are not at a level to earn them or dont have the cash to put in.  Not players who justify taking these offers, when they are creds rich, by saying that they give too.

Lets get back to the good stuff that was going on...

• briggs8587
    278 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 1:01 AM

To get back to it....

First 2 players in who need something specific in their bag.... value up to a 1000 creds each.

AND i will be checking profiles... LOL  ( i know what a multi accounter looks like also)

Or use the 1000 creds towards something.

Be good to help someone who needs this stuff.

Stu

• Traciebee
    433 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 1:10 AM

Hey Hun  ,

Do i count  in the  first  3 :))))

• lisalovesthesun
    185 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 1:14 AM

Getting Nike putter at next level to complete club set, so credits would go to that, but I won wedges yesterday so maybe someone else needs them more ? Nice offer though,.Llts

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 1:17 AM

briggs8587:

To get back to it....

First 2 players in who need something specific in their bag.... value up to a 1000 creds each.

AND i will be checking profiles... LOL  ( i know what a multi accounter looks like also)

Or use the 1000 creds towards something.

Be good to help someone who needs this stuff.

Stu

If lisa would graciously allow me to have her 1000,
    I could REALLY use the R11 driver
    which costs 1695 C (the rest 300 I'd pass along)

but if not, I'd love to have the R11 3wood
    and also here, I'd pass along the remaining creds
    to someone who really needs it.

as I'm desperately trying to complete the R11 set,
    after spending all I had left on the irons when reached to L90 :)

• briggs8587
    278 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 1:27 AM

3wd sent Gmaster.... enjoy bud

• briggs8587
    278 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 1:31 AM

Lisa...

I have sent you the spider putter for now.... 

Its a lower level, but loads of guys will swear by that putter until you level up... then i would go the Rossa Daytona... another great putter i had until only 4 weeks ago...

Can leave rest in the kitty for a 3rd person.

Stu

905 creds still out there for a 3rd person!!

Stu

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 1:31 AM

briggs8587:

3wd sent Gmaster.... enjoy bud

amazing gesture briggs,
    thank you for getting me one step closer to completing the set,
    that was very kind of you sir, and I'm truly moved by it :)

I pledge to all you generous players,
    to be a part of this wonderful concept of helping out other players,
    when I accumulate the funds to do so.

have a wonderful holiday briggs,
    and thank you once again for your generosity.

GM7

RSS