Help › Forums

Feelin Generous

Sun, Dec 23 2012 8:34 AM (220 replies)
  • gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 5:53 PM

alcaucin:

gmaster007:
    I don't even know what the "prize" is, didn't go back that much.

I suggest that you read a thread fully then before you start 'Conducting the Orchestra' ?

Sorry if you feel slighted by my comments, but you obviously read enough to know ppl had posted multiple times..

And me being the most prevalent of those, it surely it is not out of the realms of possibility for one to feel that, that  suggestion / comment was aimed at ones self ?

Anyway, funny how your whole demeanor has altered in the last 10 days,(was there some catalyst ?)

I have to apologize for my earlier words----I'm not sorry.

Andy

you can suggest all you want I didn't. I read from page 17, that's it.
    weather you believe  it or not, is your choice.

and I wasn't aiming that @ anyone, including you
    although now that you mention it,
    I'm starting to get why you went after me like that.

and also I don't know what you mean by "demeanor changing",
    and frankly I don't even care. I was feeling so bad about what you wrote,
    being as I respected and thought you to be a nice guy.
    now that I see you're nothing but a common idiot, I don't even feel bad anymore,
    since what you have to say has no meaning.

I guess I have to thank you for that followup reply, thx Andy.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 6:08 PM

gmaster007:

now that I see you're nothing but a common idiot, I don't even feel bad anymore,
    since what you have to say has no meaning.

I guess I have to thank you for that, thx Andy.

No worries mate, (back to your usual self I see...)

Don't think I ever stated or thought my utterances carried any gravitas, but I got my opinion and you've got yours.............S'all good.

Stay under par...

Andy

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 6:26 PM

• ZanRod
    40 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 6:59 PM

ZanRod:

johntonya0689:

The first pro or tour pro to answer this post will receive a gift, I'll look at your equipment and send something your way.

Am i the lucky one ?

Hello, this is a message from johntonya0689. I've sent you a gift:

3 Pack of Nike 20XI-X Balls (L48+)

Thx for your generosity John.

Happy Holidays and a good New Year.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 7:26 PM

Game is over  bfghd nailed it ! This is my 423rd consecutive  day played. I will sort out the high and low closest and send out the prizes.I did this all out of generosity and had hoped there wouldn't be any fights and bickering involved.-----Stupid me. I should have known every forum post gets twisted somehow.

I am not buying these balls to send out with credits I won.----I'm not good enough for that. I buy my credits and that is where the gifts come from. Thanks for playing all and Happy Holidays.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 8:44 PM

Romax:
    I did this all out of generosity and had hoped there wouldn't be any fights and bickering involved.-----Stupid me. I should have known every forum post gets twisted somehow.

Hey mate, nothing to do with you or your,(as you seem so quick to point out) generosity, no 'freebie credits' on this end either....

Just crack on with giving or was it all about you this thread ?

Andy

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:24 PM

I am not sure I i understand your question ? This post was for giving to others at a special time of the year and had zero to do with me as a player. I really don't understand people hijacking every fkn post on here. I did this for fun and to try and help some players who maybe couldn't afford to buy balls.--------Nothing more.

I will honor my commitment and the winners will get the balls.  Nuff said.   

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:49 PM

Romax:
    I will honor my commitment and the winners will get the balls.  Nuff said.  

And so you should, all you had to do was ignore my discussion  with another player, announce the winner and go to bed feeling good about yourself. 

It was done with, till you chimed in with your incorrect assessment of every thread gets twisted (which has now morphed into 'every fkn post gets hi-jacked), you had to expect a response when your comments were obviously aimed at 1 or both of us.

Maybe you've been 'king' of your little hill too long...once you've said your piece and end it with 'Nuff  said', doesn't necessarily make it so.

Andy

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 11:15 PM

Andy everything ok ? Im not used to seeing your name involved in fights in this forum. Its usually me and I am jealous lol :)

Come on everyone let it ride . My man Omega was doing something nice and yall blew up his spot for no reason.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 2:49 AM

Romax:
    I will honor my commitment and the winners will get the balls.  Nuff said

I havnt read thru the latest posts on this thread.But i thank you for the gift 

congrats on your big consecutive days streak btw.

Merry xmas and heres to a fruitfull new year

bw

stu

RSS