Forums

Help › Forums

Hello everybody

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 11 2012 6:46 AM (4 replies)
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:04 AM

i live in Florida and can not play for credits or premium tournys but am very interested in joining a CC that has lots of fun activities . I joined just over a year ago with a group of people that got mad and quit after reaching master tier . since i've been on my own ...

would really like a place that is involved in the inter CC A/S matches as that is what i play mostly now . I by no means am very good , but i will give an honest competitive  game . if you have a fun CC i'd like to check it out , thanks ..

Mark

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:34 AM

I, too, live in Florida and I was looking for an active CC to join.  One that had a lot of upper tier players to challenge my game and help me improve.  I have found the Eagle Club Golf Association and it is a great CC.  There are a bunch of really good players and they always fun.  There are plenty of tourneys to play and I never have to worry about finding a game.

My guess is that you will really enjoy it if you join.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:37 AM

thank you , will look into it ...

• mcoult55
    131 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:43 AM

Check out Spartan Nation CC. Great players of all tiers and really nice people

Mike

• StarBoyz
    90 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 6:46 AM

filmslayer:

i live in Florida and can not play for credits or premium tournys but am very interested in joining a CC that has lots of fun activities . I joined just over a year ago with a group of people that got mad and quit after reaching master tier . since i've been on my own ...

would really like a place that is involved in the inter CC A/S matches as that is what i play mostly now . I by no means am very good , but i will give an honest competitive  game . if you have a fun CC i'd like to check it out , thanks ..

Mark

Hey filmslayer if your for a looking for a small but great tite-knit family atmosphere club to join, Omega Golf Club has 2 member openings available for the right minded WGT golfer. We use TeamSpeak 3 exclusively for our clubs communications where you talk to your players and friends in “real time” the way it’s supposed to be done. Check us out and register for membership at www.omegagolfclub.net. Hope to see you soon!

RSS