Forums

Help › Forums

slow swing meter

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 29 2010 1:07 PM (2 replies)
  • GarJur
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 6:14 AM

My WGT works fine. My brother started to play and he has had nothing but problems with his. He'll start a game and it works fine. He next uses a short iron and the swing meter runs back real slow. This affects the distance and height of the ball when its hit.

He'll come up and use my computer and the same thing will happen. The swing meter runs real slow. We did all the clean up and emptying the cache,closed all programs not needed. We even tried Game Booster and nothing seem to work. The wierd thing is I can sign onto either of our computers and WGT works fine. Any new suggestion we haven"t tried already

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 11:32 AM

Two things you could try. 

1. Log yourself out first. Then have him try to log in and play.

2. Have him try another browser.

It almost sounds like your IDs might corrupt each other in some fashion-cookies, cache files, whatever, by sharing game files already there for you. Just guessing here, interesting problem.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 1:07 PM

Hi GarJur,

I can't tell for sure since you didn't mention your friends username, but it sounds like he or she is still playing their Beginner irons (and possibly other beginner clubs).  Since your clubs follow you around no matter what PC you login from, this would be he experiences it whereever he goes.  Have your friend go into his or her equipment screen and verify that he is not still playing WGT Beginner clubs.  If he is, have him switch them over to the Starters (the same set you are playing).

RSS