Forums

Help › Forums

Lost Player Box

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 29 2010 3:06 PM (4 replies)
  • Doogermyer
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 8:28 PM

Since the update I also lose the players names, scores, timer, menu & scorecard tabs etc. Only have the chat box. This happens almost every time going to the 5th tee. I have cleared all my caches, both flash and browser, defragmented my disc and it still happens every game. Please help. Also, the lesson tab needs moved down so it doesn't block the chat box.

• Doogermyer
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 9:20 PM

My bad, I went back and redid everything, flash, caches etc. seems working great now! Love the game!

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 10:58 PM

I too am having probs with chat box and menu..as it all dissapears and does not come back has did it last 6 rounds in a row.tried doing all to fix it but to no avail..others have said to me they are having probs as well I may get three or four holes and it then it goes away(chat/menu) I not a big talker but like to answer when asked something..if you could look into this wgt if not too busy it would be apprieciated..love your game by the way..ty and hope i am not being a pest

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 3:41 AM

theshortdriver:

I too am having probs with chat box and menu..as it all dissapears and does not come back has did it last 6 rounds in a row.tried doing all to fix it but to no avail..others have said to me they are having probs as well I may get three or four holes and it then it goes away(chat/menu) I not a big talker but like to answer when asked something..if you could look into this wgt if not too busy it would be apprieciated..love your game by the way..ty and hope i am not being a pest

Nope, not being a pest.

These are noted bugs from after the update.

WGT has acknowledged the issue......I would think that they are burning the midnight oil on this one being that the 'Majors' are supposed to start on Tues.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 3:06 PM

Hi all,

Please refer to this thread.

RSS